V.I.P. ?? WHY IZ IT THAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
New York is the number one consumer market. They have the most consumers of any region in the country. If an artist from NY creates enough buzz, there are so many people in New York that they will get substantial sales just in their city. Also its the number one media market, meaning the access to exposure a NY artist can get is much greater than an artist from the Bay.

Down south became big not just because they buy their artist's records, but because they got NY to buy their records. Do you see how many kids be snappin and leanin on 106 and park? The south has transcended it's region. It's the music of NY right now.

And don't forget we buy both region's music. The Bay will sell major units once we get the number one market to buy our records and create a constant presence in the media.

May 28, 2006
to me my opinion is all the fans in the hyphee movement aint fully supporting like they should , so i think maybe as a fan we need to take a step back and look at our selve's instead of tearing every body down.beside's E-40 is with lil jon and it still took a while to get on 106 & park . i'm just tired of them showing all that down south shit even a nobody first cd get's more play than a legend like E-40.Every body that bought E-40 need to go out and buy 3 or 4 more thank you