V.I.P. ?? WHY IZ IT THAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
Why iz that i'm just curious and want a real answer how come in the bay everyone get's behind a artist and go all out to help and the artist still can't reach gold or platnium. But when new york fans and down south fans get behind there artist's they go gold or platnium why iz that. can somewhat shed light without suger coating .

Mar 1, 2006
record labels and radio spins
plus ppl gotta relize who there sellin there product too
and with computers and mp3 its too easy to get music for free nowadays
but in the very end, if your shit aint hot you aint gunna sell
niggas need to stop trying to make "hot" music usin catchy bullshit and get back to makin good music, good music meanin it aint going to get played out within a month or 2.

Jan 23, 2006
Diamondz said:
Why iz that i'm just curious and want a real answer how come in the bay everyone get's behind a artist and go all out to help and the artist still can't reach gold or platnium. But when new york fans and down south fans get behind there artist's they go gold or platnium why iz that. can somewhat shed light without suger coating .
Remember, They move as a whole coast, meaning they got folks in atleast
3 states supportin them. They bay is not even 1 state its just a region in a
state. Thats why folks stress the Cali unite thang becuase you need a coast
2 back you, thats why it aint good 4 all you fans out there tryna pump up
an imaginary bay against So cal beef because that can hurt your favorite
rapper from the bay(through sales). Believe me though, If Cali came as a whole, it will be impossible 4 us not to blow.

Oyeah, and VIP dont have shit 2 do wit shit!lol

May 28, 2006
Can i just tell you though during the marshal mather's release some new's channel was running it and they said 800,000 thousand of the sells came from the bay . and i know people are going to say , well It's becuase he's eminem yes you are right, but it's also telling you thats how many people listen to rap in the bay. And belive me the bay aint that small, the bay the same people that help the luniz go platnium so what should we really tell our selve's as bay supporter's how can we make up for being the so call smallest area of fans.and plus we are just putting our egg's in 40's basket, in new york and down south there are about 10 E-40's what i'm saying is even if 40 water does it, he will be the only bay rapper every one else will have to catch up . its all no big deal but we have to bridge the gap some how.

Jan 3, 2006
Diamondz said:
Can i just tell you though during the marshal mather's release some new's channel was running it and they said 800,000 thousand of the sells came from the bay . and i know people are going to say , well It's becuase he's eminem yes you are right, but it's also telling you thats how many people listen to rap in the bay. And belive me the bay aint that small, the bay the same people that help the luniz go platnium so what should we really tell our selve's as bay supporter's how can we make up for being the so call smallest area of fans.and plus we are just putting our egg's in 40's basket, in new york and down south there are about 10 E-40's what i'm saying is even if 40 water does it, he will be the only bay rapper every one else will have to catch up . its all no big deal but we have to bridge the gap some how.
what the hell does anything ur saying have to do wit the V.I.P.

V.I.P ?? WHY IZ IT THAT ...WTF ?

May 28, 2006
i had a very important question and just trying to shed light on the whole situation of what is bay fans really doing playng or serious about blowing the bay up instead of .and i hope every one knows that v.i.p means very important so i had a very important question to ask bay fan's and i did and it seem's people still dont know what i'm talking bout . i understand we go dum in the bay but i didnt know we do it literally.

May 9, 2002
Diamondz said:
i had a very important question and just trying to shed light on the whole situation of what is bay fans really doing playng or serious about blowing the bay up instead of .and i hope every one knows that v.i.p means very important so i had a very important question to ask bay fan's and i did and it seem's people still dont know what i'm talking bout . i understand we go dum in the bay but i didnt know we do it literally.
VIP means "Very Important Person"....thus the letters V.I.P.....

Cmon dude....get it together....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
StupidFace said:
NYC doesnt always have the artists they get behind make it big...

papoose and saigon

Um...that might have a little something to do with neither of them having out a proper retail album yet lol. Let them drop both their major label releases before you talk.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I guess overall it comes down to industry support, and bay does not get the type of support or reconition as a reigon as whole like south, NY and LA

if you think about it, besides Hammer, bay as never really blown up ( but has always had above par artist)... but i guess you argue either way

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
and papoose as the backing of Kay Slay, and is on Violator managment now, with some hot tracks with busta bust. He's getting industry supprt, he about to be major