USC v Auburn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
proppa said:
miami will not play anyone ranked 6th all year long. neither will OK, OH, or any other huge team. i mean who was it that played duke?

that statement right there has to be the dumbest shit I have heard all fuckin day......Oklahoma has to play Texas and K-State and both are in the top 5....so dont say that shit...homie it sounds like you need to do your research before you come up on here opening your mouth and Ohio State has to play Michigan who is ranked 7th right ahead of USC and right behind Auburn.

Sep 13, 2002
bowl games are over rated. it seems like anyone can make a bowl game. usc stomped ucla noter dame iowa colorado last year. and still didnt get any credit.

miami will fold to florida next week. ok will fold to texas this year. ohio hopefully plays someone good, because they will again fold. washington is a cool team. but they aint nothing special.

wild bunch II stompin every offese all year long.

and your right. i shouldnt says shit till the end of the season. but this year, sc going all the way.

byu and hawaii next to fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna knock hawaii's quarterback out of the hiesman race in 2 weeks.

also. last year, everyone thought noter dame and shane walter was unbeliveable. usc showed that they werent shit.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
bowl games are over rated. it seems like anyone can make a bowl game. usc stomped ucla noter dame iowa colorado last year. and still didnt get any credit.

what do you mean they didnt get any credit, they went to a BCS game...you are killing me with your comments...they had 2 losses, what the fuck do you expect from them, can only get so much credit with 2 losses...only 2 losses away from playing in the title game LOL.

I feel you that bowl games are over rated...but you missed my point....Oklahoma played 12 of their 13 games against teams with a winning records and 11 of the teams they played went to bowl games...54 teams go to bowl games...I know that is a high number but still, that means that the teams they played with in the top 50 of college football....not bums like you are trying to make it out to be...the Big 12 was easily the toughest conference last year again...no one is trying to down USC homie, you just need to give some credit where it due. You are beginning to sound ignorant and not worth the discussion...no offfense

since you coming out of the wood work with some bullshit, how you like this: Washington State beat USC last year.....Oklahoma beat Washington State by 34 to 14...and they put in back ups in the 4th quarter....on top of that they beat Colorado 2 times last year handlely....so dont go bragging about beating Colorado

Sep 13, 2002
im from the west coast, and love usc. so i talk shit. cause its hard for a west coast team to get props. thats why i talk shit all day long bout all the florida teams and every one else. when falk played with state and didnt get the heisman ive said fuck you to any team that aint in california. hopefully the pac 10 will startin pickin up they game, since usc is. to many teams aint doing shit and thats gonna hurt usc in the BCS

everyone think cats here cant play football. but we smash.

oh and fuck cinn. for not starting palmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yea yea, i shouldnt say shit about every team. and mabey i should lighten up since palmer got the heisman, and the west coast got some credit.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
good shit homie....its all good....dont take anything I say personal...I just love talking shit about football also...its my favorite time of year, that is part of what makes college football so tight, how you can argue with other people about teams and shit

Apr 25, 2002
lmao you shot yourself in the foot homie!

your talkin about how SC plays tuff teams.........then you let it slip that they play hawaii..............teams with rainbows for logos are NOT tuff

Sep 13, 2002
LOL. YEA I CLOWN HAWAII ALL THE TIME. BY LAST YEAR THEY WERE RANKED. ALSO THEY QUARTERBACK IN THE "HEISMAN" RACE.

BYU WEEK TO. BUT THEY ALWAYS GOT AN EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE.

Apr 26, 2002
Just got back from Auburn. That game was crazy. Auburn fans know how to play a football game, too bad SC fans were the only ones cheering. SC played with a lot of confidence and energy is still riding high from last season. They are my pick for national champs. I'll be at every game but BYU. Our D-line is off the hook.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn proved today that they werent any good and very overated...that win my USC is starting to look less and less impressive.....alot of teams fell off today...a ton of Big 10 teams looks like straight up shit...Wisconsin, Ohio State, Purdue, all playing shitty teams and looking horrible....I guess thats why they play the season