USC v Auburn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Any Auburn fans? Trojans fan right here.
Time to see if USC's defense can carry the O this year. Auburn will be our toughest game. I'm going to Auburn for the long weekend for the game. Should be a good matchup. Who do you guys pick?

Sep 13, 2002
TROJAN FA LIFEEEEEEEEEEE

proppa-----I pack more trojan's then pete carrol!!!!!!!!!

i hope they give reggish bush a chance to get in the game, hell smash on fools. fuck a aburn running back

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Reggie Bush is starting I think.USC will have trouble with an inexperienced QB starting against one of the best D's in college football.Auburn has three future NFL running backs on their team,but USC has a solid defensive line,and I'm not sold on Auburn's passing game.I'll give Auburn the edge cuz their at home,and USC needs to fill their skill positions,but I would'nt touch this game with money.

Sep 13, 2002
espn mag pickede aburn to be #1. they said they should have been ranked first. aburn was favored by 4. and usc smashed them. aint like others teams that play un ranked nobodys. usc got some balls playin a real team., and killed them. geahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Apr 25, 2002
dont act like sc plays some super ruff ass schedule............they have been a top notch team for 100 years, they need to be playin top notch schools all the time

Fresno State plays in the wac an schedules nothin but top 25 schools for outta conference

Sep 13, 2002
lmao at usc being over ranked. sorry we didnt play san jose state, or north texas university. i mean shit, your right we play bad teams all the time. usc will end up playin 4 or 5 ranked teams this year. miami will not play anyone ranked 6th all year long. neither will OK, OH, or any other huge team. i mean who was it that played duke?

seriously, you claim SC got a weak scedual. to start they play ucla and noter dame who are ranked almost every year. last year they played aburn and kannsas state. also colorado. all ranked.

but yea, yall right. sorry for being over rated.

23-0. against a good team. shut the fuck up till one of your teams plays someone besides a 1-12 team.

also, ohio state plays san diego state next weak. usc dosent play anyone that bad all year.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
LMAO @ Oklahoma not playing a tuff schedule....look no further then their conference schedule....they play one shitty school and you say they have a shitty schedule, actually North Texas was in a bowl game last year....well their next few games are against Alabama, Fresno State, UCLA...they are all decent schools....They gotta play Texas, Colorado, Texas Tech, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Missouri, Iowa State and most likely K-State in the Big 12 championship game....all the teams were in bowl games last year besides Missouri & A&M and Missouri they will be this year. So whats is that....7bowl teams from last year, not counting Bama, Fresno State or UCLA.......thats pretty impressive if you ask me, you gotta play a few duds in the conference like Baylor and Kansas

Alabama (10-3) last year..no bowl game cuz of probation
North Texas----went to bowl game
Fresno State----went to bowl game
UCLA---went to bowl game
Iowa State---went to bowl game
Texas---went to bowl game
Missouri---didnt go to bowl game but will this year for sure
Colorado---went to bowl game
Oklahoma State---went to bowl game
Texas A&M---didnt go to bowl game but a power every year
Baylor----didnt go to bowl game
Texas Tech----went to bowl game

I decided to break it down...that is their schedule this year and the performance of the team the year before....all but 4 ent to bowl games....Bama would of if they werent on probation...Texas A&M is a great team every year regardless, Missouri is going to a bowl this year for sure and Baylor just sucks...so they had 1 dud on their schedule last year....dont ever tell me Oklahoma dont have a tuff schedule, they play one team that had a losing record last year.

USC does play a tuff schedule, I believe they had the highest schedule strength in the BCS formula at the end of last year, all im saying is that i think Auburn was very overrated and seems like every announcing is going that route...when 2 top 10 teams play, even 1 vs 10...it typically doesnt even 23-0....when something like that happens, someone is drastically underrated or overated....and since USC was ranked 8th they obviously werent drastically underrated, Auburn was just highly overated.

Its just like Oklahoma beating the fuck outta Washington State in the bowl game last year...didnt anyone say Oklahoma was the best team in the nation just cuz they beat someone that was ranked within a ranking of them by 20-30 points, people just said, washington state obviously was overrated and so they dropped in ranking in the final poll instead of Oklahoma moving up extremely high.

Apr 25, 2002
usc plays bad teams ALL year..........they play in the pac-10.......only good teams in the pac 10 are usc an washington.....an in case you missed it Ohio state just played washington last night

an Oklahoma plays Colorado too