upcoming GI releases?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

Crack Raider

I feel so honored to have an early version of what was at the time called the Trunk Tight EP. Im sure it has been changed many times over the past 12 months. Regardless I slump it in my new ride daily...

Apr 26, 2002
I have had the honor of listening to Truck Tight with T1, and I have got to say that it is so tight. So different style from the Game Insane album. Get ready.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Updated Track List...

Still in the worx but verrrrry close to completion...

1. Trunk Tight Intro
Produced and Performed by: Mr.Maja

2. Conflict
Produced by: Mr.Maja, and T1
Performed by: T-One, Mr.Maja, and Mista Drawmuh.

3. Fuck the Sane
Produced by: T1
Performed by: LOE, Mr.Maja, and T-One

4. Devil Smilin'
Produced and Performed by: T1

5. Dysfunkionz
Produced by: T1
Performed by: MuB, T-One, and Mista Drawmuh

6. Savagery
Produced and Performed by: Mr.Maja

7. Trunk Tight Outro
Produced by: Mr.Maja
Performed by: T-One, and Mr.Maja

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
gotta say that I've never bought any EP's - I thought it's just a waste of money to pay for couple songs. But now I understand that "Trunk Tight" gonna be THE FIRST - this shit is goin' 2 be tight as your LP, plus Drawmuh on two tracks - hella good. Can't wait for it also.
T-One: Post some info, when you'll be able to send album to Poland, when you finish it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
kaoz206 said:
Is Maja coming out of retirement or are these just some old tracks he did? Maybe he'll be like Too Short, and keep us guessing.
The Mr.Maja's material on Trunk Tight is from b4 his retirement. :dead: His lyrix have been layed down for awhile...We been trickin the fuck outta the beats fa yall on this one...Takin it back to the way it was witta twist of 3003. And hell ya this muthafucka Maja's finna keep us guessin...

LethaFace said:
gotta say that I've never bought any EP's - I thought it's just a waste of money to pay for couple songs. But now I understand that "Trunk Tight" gonna be THE FIRST - this shit is goin' 2 be tight as your LP, plus Drawmuh on two tracks - hella good. Can't wait for it also.
T-One: Post some info, when you'll be able to send album to Poland, when you finish it.
:dead:

Drawmuh got some tight shit on there...He's only on 2 hooks but they dope as fuck..He definilty addds flava to any track.

Heres some info mane..Ima be makin a appointment to get the CD master in Febuary. So lets say for now that it'll be pressed up in March....Ill let you know when we got em and you can break bread in the mail and Ill send it off folx...

Stay up yall..If all goes well we will be havin a lil photo shoot is weekend...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That's tight T Uno.....If you print up any flyers or other promo material, lemme know.....I'm down to disperce the flyers to the masses.....:)