upcoming GI releases?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Next Release...

Trunk Tight.

Feat. Mr.Maja, T1, MuB, LOE and Drawmuh.

Produced by: T1, and Mr.Maja, and Possbly Young Mozart.

Will be released end of 2002 (ya right),,,

More then likely real real early 2003..

The Track list is still unstable, but only gettin better..

Stay posted...

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Re: Next Release...

GAME INSANE said:
Trunk Tight.

Feat. Mr.Maja, T1, MuB, LOE.

Produced by: T1, and Mr.Maja, and Possbly Young Mozart.

Will be released end of 2002 (ya right),,,

More then likely real real early 2003..

The Track list is still unstable, but only gettin better..

Stay posted...
You like it betta like that kid...

I could give a fuck..I make it happen regruardless..Peace.

Paso: DE will be on the 3rd release "Brainstorm". Thatsa whole notha thang...Peep the Instumental thread for moe info on that tho.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Track in one of my old school underground potnaz...

Hes deep in the game right now on the production tip, and even use to post back in the days..He's sick on the flows and been comin even sicker on the tracks lately..

Anyways...Sik made that cover when Track was featured on one of the tightest songs on the album. He was taken off, and Drawmuh replaced his part. As of right now he aint on any songs, but who knows what will be the end result of Trunk Tight since some fools are actin funny..

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
@SIXXNES..... nothing new yet cuzz....got sum new shit boiling thoe...just trying to perfect this sound quality at the home studio, ya know... ill have sum bangaz for ya'll

DRAWMUH is on trunk tight...on 2 song's.....but those songs R bullshit, and show my talent no respect... they completly murder'd everything ive worked for..... those songs r old.... almost 2 year's.... when i was experimenting with new style's and i was far from tight....those verse's from me r wacc as fucc....and im the first to admit it....i DONT want my verse's on tha song's... but t1 WONT take em off......so i told him ...if he keeps them on there...to say i was sumone else.... i dont want MY name.... to be associated with a wacc flow.... i've worked everyday, to finally develope a delivery im happy with.....and those experimental days should not be heard...... any true artist will agree.... u only want your best work being heard....and im a true perfectionist, i want my shit flawless..... and those 2 verse's completly murder me & everything i've worked for.....REAL SHIT.....so go on, and say i act funny.... for the fact i want quality over quanity.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i understand that.....make sure to let us know when you got some new slumpers for the ears! I'll have to check out your audio page for time being....

Apr 25, 2002
I can respect what Drawmuh is spittin', but everything he's ever said is wack from him is tight as fuck. Hurry up on that Trunk Tight T-1. I'm fiendin' man.......