UNITE THE BAY & L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
Damn, you're an ignorant hater. The Bay ain't never copied no gang bangin shit from L.A. There was never any established bloods and crips out here, not to mention that L.A wasn't the first city to have gangs anyways. As far as the music, Too Short started that Pimp shit and that Mob shit, and that's what we've always been on, Mobb Musik is different from gangsta rap. And as far as the whole country hating hyphy, how do you know? Have you been around the country, or are you going by what people think on siccness, or the other 5 or 6 websites you visit? You sound like a square, and to be honest, hyphy probably is misunderstood by some and made out to be a little gimmicky, but it's miles better than what ever the fuck L.A is doin. L.A ain't makin no noise at all and ya'll niggas ain't developed at all since 96. Stuck in the past and can't gain any momentum. Shit is sad, a city of over 3 Million people and ain't one of em hot.. You're trying too hard to prove that L.A ain't down with us and what we doin as if anyone cares. Fuck L.A, we do what we do, that shit is a different world out there.
lol it aint that serious i dont like hyphy music but i dont have anything against the bay area but you seem to have something against the great city of los angeles lol.. i think you a broad homie you gettin waay too sensitive.. i aint never seen a dude get so sensitive.. and fuck LA ? wow... i could pull out some of your posts that say the complete opposite make up your mind..

and im far from a square namecalling on the net is easy.. and la started crips and bloods and its a known fact frisco ( and a few other small cities in the bay) had crips and bloods in the early 90's and even oakland ( not blacks tho)

and LA wasnt the first city to have gangs ? no shit, einstein gangs didnt even start in the us.. this aint no bay vs. la thing im just tired of lil internet nerds talking down on LA when you know they wouldnt say shit out here and vice versa it aint even about music i could care less who buzzin more i aint no rapper what the fuck would i benefit off it ?

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
snoop & e-40 hooked up and made a song together......does that count? I'm not sure if its going to be released on "The BLue Carpet Treatment" or if it's just a remix of some song snoop has done already.

Jun 5, 2006
Damn, you're an ignorant hater. The Bay ain't never copied no gang bangin shit from L.A. There was never any established bloods and crips out here, not to mention that L.A wasn't the first city to have gangs anyways. As far as the music, Too Short started that Pimp shit and that Mob shit, and that's what we've always been on, Mobb Musik is different from gangsta rap. And as far as the whole country hating hyphy, how do you know? Have you been around the country, or are you going by what people think on siccness, or the other 5 or 6 websites you visit? You sound like a square, and to be honest, hyphy probably is misunderstood by some and made out to be a little gimmicky, but it's miles better than what ever the fuck L.A is doin. L.A ain't makin no noise at all and ya'll niggas ain't developed at all since 96. Stuck in the past and can't gain any momentum. Shit is sad, a city of over 3 Million people and ain't one of em hot.. You're trying too hard to prove that L.A ain't down with us and what we doin as if anyone cares. Fuck L.A, we do what we do, that shit is a different world out there.
too short didnt start no mob music, mob music is just bitten off gangsta rap its tha same shit, its just a sub-category of gangsta rap sorry, tha whole wuz on LA dic in tha early 90s, u wuznt livin in tha bay then , u wuz in kansas remember? so u wouldnt know about this shit.....

May 12, 2006
jjlydon2 said:
LA needs to get off of hyphy....jump on that bandwagon like the rest of the country!!
^^ if LA and the rest of the country jumped off the bandwagon then what would b the point for the hyphy movement-that would just mean all the bay artist WOULDNT b doing big things, like they are right now

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
THIS HYPHY STUFF WON'T LAST FOREVER..BELIEVE IT OR NOT..
I HAVE NUTHIN AGAINST IT BUT.. MOBB MUSIC IS WHAT GOT THE BAY TO ITS CURRENT STATUS.. 240,000 SALES FOR GHETTO REPORT CARD.. WIT LITTLE JOHNS PRODUCTION.. IM HURT.. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE BURN A LOT OF CDS BUT COME ON..WITH ALL THIS EXPOSURE THIS ALBUM SHOULD HAVE GONE PLATINUM ALREADY..IF IT WERE MAC DRE ON LITTLE JOHNS PRODUCTION.. IT WOULD BE CERTIFIED GOLD BY NOW...JUST MY OPINION.. ALL THE BEEZIES LOVE DRE AND KEEK.. IF THE WOMEN LOVE IT IT SELLS...

May 8, 2005
too much animosity, too much fucking haters-straight up. Fools need to grow up and look at it more constructively. In the long run, Hyphy just got the bay back on its feet....it really won't be very long before it fades out so think motherfuckers...the youngsters in L.A. got them some teachers, the youngsters in the bay need to pull heads out of they asses. As a whole...the west will be on top then fuck houston, and fuck rest.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
UsA'sMostWanted said:
too much animosity, too much fucking haters-straight up. Fools need to grow up and look at it more constructively. In the long run, Hyphy just got the bay back on its feet....it really won't be very long before it fades out so think motherfuckers...the youngsters in L.A. got them some teachers, the youngsters in the bay need to pull heads out of they asses. As a whole...the west will be on top then fuck houston, and fuck rest.
MOST OF THESE CATZ ARE CHILDREN SO THEY REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND..LOL

D

DaSlimReaper

FleaJ K said:
too short didnt start no mob music, mob music is just bitten off gangsta rap its tha same shit, its just a sub-category of gangsta rap sorry, tha whole wuz on LA dic in tha early 90s, u wuznt livin in tha bay then , u wuz in kansas remember? so u wouldnt know about this shit.....
Kansas? Hahahaha, I never been out the Bay in my life, where do you internet geeks get your info from? And as far as Mob Musik vs. Gangsta Rap, it ain't the same thing coz we never rapped about gang bangin, most of the niggas in the early 90's like The Luniz, Dru Down, Too Short, RBL Posse, Rappin 4tay etc. Rapped about pimp shit and mob shit, if you paid close attention the only real gangsta rapper was probably Spice 1. So you L.A niggas got life fucked up, bitter ass L.A niggas. Niggas wasn't complaining about us when the Bay wasn't doin shit, now all of a sudden internet/L.A niggas wanna profess their hate to us. Shit is jealousy coz ain't no body checkin for lame ass Los Angeles now a days. The glory days for that city is long gone and they'll never come back. The niggas out there now a days can't even rap with out their albums soundin hella east coast (Game) or you got movie stars tryna rap again, shit is so hollywood out there. Hell naw, with haters like this the Bay and L.A will never unite, and I could care less coz the Bay came this far with out their help, so fuck em.

And as far as hyphy not lasting long, it doesn't matter. Clyde got signed, Ya Boy got signed, the Feds got signed, The A'z got signed, E-40 got signed, Too Short and Yukmouth are upping their promotion, the Done Deal crew got on MTV, and Keak and FAB are close to getting signed so it's gonna take a minute to get the Bay completely off of MTV and BET, period. Seems like you So. Cal niggas are happy to say hyphy ain't gonna last when the only L.A rapper out there who's signed to a major(Game) is gettin his as kicked around and blackballed by his own label, haha. How long is one rapper gonna last? The Bay Area will be alright, don't worry about us, worry about getting L.A some damn attention, coz obviously ya'll need it bad..

Feb 10, 2006
There's a song in the work as we speak wit' Bay and LA artist on there. Details on who's on there, and what artist the song will feature on, coming soon.

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah we dont gang bang and worry about colors out here in anymore in Northern Cali...Bay cats gonna collabo with la cats fasho if the money is out there

Apr 28, 2006
i think the bay should do the bay and L.A. do L.A. i dont think it would work cuz we have too distinct styles. Plus we are a region that never got showed love and many of our artists never blew up like they were supposed too. we were the region that was always slept on and now its OUR time to shine

Jun 5, 2006
Kansas? Hahahaha, I never been out the Bay in my life, where do you internet geeks get your info from? And as far as Mob Musik vs. Gangsta Rap, it ain't the same thing coz we never rapped about gang bangin, most of the niggas in the early 90's like The Luniz, Dru Down, Too Short, RBL Posse, Rappin 4tay etc. Rapped about pimp shit and mob shit, if you paid close attention the only real gangsta rapper was probably Spice 1. So you L.A niggas got life fucked up, bitter ass L.A niggas. Niggas wasn't complaining about us when the Bay wasn't doin shit, now all of a sudden internet/L.A niggas wanna profess their hate to us. Shit is jealousy coz ain't no body checkin for lame ass Los Angeles now a days. The glory days for that city is long gone and they'll never come back. The niggas out there now a days can't even rap with out their albums soundin hella east coast (Game) or you got movie stars tryna rap again, shit is so hollywood out there. Hell naw, with haters like this the Bay and L.A will never unite, and I could care less coz the Bay came this far with out their help, so fuck em.

And as far as hyphy not lasting long, it doesn't matter. Clyde got signed, Ya Boy got signed, the Feds got signed, The A'z got signed, E-40 got signed, Too Short and Yukmouth are upping their promotion, the Done Deal crew got on MTV, and Keak and FAB are close to getting signed so it's gonna take a minute to get the Bay completely off of MTV and BET, period. Seems like you So. Cal are happy to say hyphy ain't gonna last when the only L.A rapper out there who's signed to a major(Game) is gettin his as kicked around and blackballed by his own label, haha. How long is one rapper gonna last? The Bay Area will be alright, don't worry about us, worry about getting L.A some damn attention, coz obviously ya'll need it bad..
lol all this from a cat who learned wut Yay area meant a month ago....
i dont give a fuc if bay cats wuz rappin bout pimpin , or poppin collars, mob music still = gangsta rap PERIOD. i could care how long this hyphy shit last, and as far as niggaz rappin like they from new york , the bay got the same shit, ya boy, the team, these cats rappin like they str8 from NY with tha accent and errythang, sorry u lost again

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
stop...just stop... too many mothafuckaz hatin and worried that the bay is gonna make too much of an impact... so many people bad mouthin us already its a fuckin shame... its crazy.

Feb 9, 2006
you LA niggas act like we need you. the person who started this thread is from LA tryin to hop on the band wagon.. nobody from the bay gives a fuck if LA hops on the hyphy bandwagon or not, so u LA niggas can talk all the shit u want cuz wen it comes down to it, half u LA niggas gonna bump our shit but hate on the bayanyways, kinda like fleaj k. so its all good. we do what we do out here. we aint worried bout no other area.. so far as im concernced, fuck LA. i hear niggas out there takin the bay area swagger, style n slang.. its all good, if yall show love.. not no haters like some la fools on this thread. dont hate cuz our area shinin right now and yours aint.

D

DaSlimReaper

FleaJ K said:
lol all this from a cat who learned wut Yay area meant a month ago....
Dude, you registered in June!! How the fuck would you know what I learned a month ago? Ooooooh, I get it, you were banned recently and this is your new name. I was joking about the Yay Area thing, that was a 3 month old Joke, and the only nigga that was trippin off of it was Wattsup! Now it makes sense, you are Wattsup a.k.a Watts2006, a.k.a Eastside Ridah, hahahahaha! Someone check his IP! He got banned like 5 times in the past month, get a life, the site doesn't want you here, you've been exposed once more! Hahaha. And Fuck L.A btw.