UNITE THE BAY & L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
I tip my hat to the cats doing it already. one love. Lynch, mc eiht...but we need some DJ QUIK & E40s motherfuckers. We need some Ridah and mitch BITCH....we need some straight west coast shit you fucking dingle-berries. THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER SEE CALIFORNIA DOMINATE THE RAP GAME.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
man... hyphy fused with la music? i duno but ill tell u this...the nobody can do hyphy music like the bay so leave it at that.... and that "cali is active" song is on my top 5 songs right now so let LA keep doin what they do... the west will bring itself bak..naturally don't force collab... when that shit happens usually they don't turn out good music.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
jjlydon2 said:
LA needs to get off of hyphy....jump on that bandwagon like the rest of the country!!
yep let them do they gangbangin shit and dont even worry about whatwe doin up here

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
rap wise it could happen.....but it dont mean shit on the streets....

cali has its own border that street muphuckas hold to strongly.....stupid or not.

LOL at dingleberries

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
I think things are gettin better than they used to be...or supposedly how they used to be.

If you wanna know the truth...I have said it 100's of times but I don't expect most people on here to believe it...but L.A. as a whole has never had beef with the Bay or anybody else for that matter. Of course people from L.A. probably clash with certain cats from the Bay...but they don't realize nobody in L.A. really gets along with each other, so of course they clash with people outside the city and wherever they go.

Music wise, L.A. is definitely on the hyphy movement...I forget I'm in L.A. when I go to the club. I hear fools is ghostridin whips on the Shaw before the cops shut it down. However...no L.A. rappers have been tryin to bite the style or do hyphy music, so don't trip or think we are tryin to bite or anything else. Personally, L.A. needs to find our own style, because 90% of the cats comin from L.A. either sound stuck in the 90's or sound like they tryin to be from the East coast.

Nov 1, 2004
Wasnt there a thread awhile ago about Murs collabing with bay cats lately like turf talk etc... I definetly think it would be a good idea for more unity in cali rap.

Feb 1, 2005
jjlydon2 said:
LA needs to get off of hyphy....jump on that bandwagon like the rest of the country!!
lol dont worry aint nobody on hyphy in la as far as music goes.. la could say the same shit about the bay when yall started gangbangin in the early 90's..

niggaz hate hard on the computer but no la nigga would say shit in the bay and no bay nigga would say shit in la so keep it music.. saying shit like la fell off when the bay aint really poppin either is stupid to me.. hyphy is getting attention but are niggaz going plat ? the whole country hates on hyphy music but no bay niggaz still think its the best thing since sliced bread and its going to bring them back...

R-Tistic said:
Personally, L.A. needs to find our own style, because 90% of the cats comin from L.A. either sound stuck in the 90's or sound like they tryin to be from the East coast.
I think its alot of talent in la niggaz like young hoggs, hootie, scipio, g malone, roccet, techniec, eastwood, crooked i, bishop lamont, ya, mykestro, problem just to name a few..

D

DaSlimReaper

stunt1on1 said:
lol dont worry aint nobody on hyphy in la as far as music goes.. la could say the same shit about the bay when yall started gangbangin in the early 90's..

niggaz hate hard on the computer but no la nigga would say shit in the bay and no bay nigga would say shit in la so keep it music.. saying shit like la fell off when the bay aint really poppin either is stupid to me.. hyphy is getting attention but are niggaz going plat ? the whole country hates on hyphy music but no bay niggaz still think its the best thing since sliced bread and its going to bring them back...

Damn, you're an ignorant hater. The Bay ain't never copied no gang bangin shit from L.A. There was never any established bloods and crips out here, not to mention that L.A wasn't the first city to have gangs anyways. As far as the music, Too Short started that Pimp shit and that Mob shit, and that's what we've always been on, Mobb Musik is different from gangsta rap. And as far as the whole country hating hyphy, how do you know? Have you been around the country, or are you going by what people think on siccness, or the other 5 or 6 websites you visit? You sound like a square, and to be honest, hyphy probably is misunderstood by some and made out to be a little gimmicky, but it's miles better than what ever the fuck L.A is doin. L.A ain't makin no noise at all and ya'll niggas ain't developed at all since 96. Stuck in the past and can't gain any momentum. Shit is sad, a city of over 3 Million people and ain't one of em hot.. You're trying too hard to prove that L.A ain't down with us and what we doin as if anyone cares. Fuck L.A, we do what we do, that shit is a different world out there.