Unforgiven Vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
Deadly Game said:
^exactly....he tryin ta be a hater but he wastin his time makin graphics for someone he dont like??? i think this mafucca got too much time on his hands.......
real shit

or maybe he has a lil crush on X

:confused:

Locahontas said:
I'm 1/2 black & 1/2 white

no matter how many times you type it, you'll be asked again.lol
thats the 100th i've seen it.

Jun 21, 2002
lol should just put it as a signature so everyone will know. Where is that pic of X-raided and Loca at the yahoo siccmade page that I've never seen? Also when someone is half and half why does the world insist on making them choose a side?

Jun 21, 2002
Youngnutt, you make a good point asking what I'm talking about. Reading what I typed now I noticed it made little sense... See, I have this friend who's half & half or mixed, and everyone tells him, "you're black". I was thinking why does he have to be black or white, why can't he just be both? It's kind of like Tiger Woods... People insist that he's black but I was glad Woods told everyone that he's half asian & half black not just "black"... The way I see it is, I'm black, but if one of my parents was from a different race, I would have to claim both sides because denying one side would be like denying that particular parent. Yea, that's what I meant when I said why does the world insist that mixed people choose a side...

Jun 21, 2002
Oh... Locahontas, when I read your name I automatically thought you were Native American. Then I thought about it and realized that I don't know of any Native American that is as involved with the Hip-Hop culture and even more so involved with Westcoast Gangsta Rap as you are. But then again, I don't know of any Native American at all... Just curious, why did you choose Locahontas as a name?