Unforgiven Vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
This is to everybody who was askin about this before...
Remeber when ya'll said you wanted to hear the 'other' side of X-Raided? Like the song(s) he wrote for me? Well, I told him that & he said that he had already planned on putting one or some of them on Unforgiven Vol. 2. There is one, specifically, called Black Queen that he wrote for me a couple years ago. He said that is supposed to be on there.

And no, he said he will not be doing any of that B2K dancing. But he said he tries. lol

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
good news. i wanna see how that folds out.

when you think about it, it kinda fits. on Unforgiven he did 'mamas pride and joy' , on pt 2 its somethin' special for the lady. good shit

Locahontas said:

And no, he said he will not be doing any of that B2K dancing. But he said he tries. lol
lmao@that

so that leaves loca as the dance instructor :rolleyes: hmm

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
i'd be thinkin of my girl when i was locced in juvy, it's just one of those things. i mean, at first you think why me, then comes the pointin the finger at someone, but after a while ya just realize what ya miss. the lady n mary jay

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
real shit @ livinloc

once you get shit taken from you, you realize a lot of shit you took for granted. even the smallest things

lol@the image Loca threw up

D

Deadly Game

^exactly....he tryin ta be a hater but he wastin his time makin graphics for someone he dont like??? i think this mafucca got too much time on his hands.......