Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I'm gonna say this, if this man is guilty they better act fast. If this man is innocent he may have to be the sacrificial lamb and take one for whatever team he represents.
send him to the bahamas for some years if he is innocent. lol do a mock trial and all.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
send him to the bahamas for some years if he is innocent. lol do a mock trial and all.
If he is innocent I have no problem with that. I don't like seeing innocent people getting the short end of the stick, even though we have been getting it for years, but this isn't a situation like Trayvon Martin and Florida. This has turned into something that very well could spread across the country if there are any more serious fuck ups.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
For one lets quit quit trying to turn this into a race war. For two, i am not aware of such a thing. Do you have a link bruh?
I'm not trying to turn this into a race war. You said "I honestly dont believe these witnesses when they have their own agendas/reasons for lying. Like this, you on the block, do some dumb shit, peeps SEE you do it. When asked did you see anything? I aint seen shit" but all I did was ask you a question about the black girl who said she saw it and recorded the aftermath.

Here go, pimp:

Witness: 'God Bless His Soul, Police Shot This Boy Outside My Apartment' – New Day - CNN.com Blogs

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
If he is innocent I have no problem with that. I don't like seeing innocent people getting the short end of the stick, even though we have been getting it for years, but this isn't a situation like Trayvon Martin and Florida. This has turned into something that very well could spread across the country if there are any more serious fuck ups.
i agree. this could spark riots across the nation, innocent or guilty. yes if he is guilty but only gets probation its still going to be an issue.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=2&referrer=

Autopsy revealed 6 shots to the FRONT of his body. Yet multiple people lied and said he was shot in the back. Face it, the argument that he's an innocent is getting weaker and weaker.

Michael Brown assaulted that officer, tried to take his gun, tried to run, didn't get far (300lbs I wonder why), then turned to charge the officer and kill him.

The one I watched said from back to front.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i agree. this could spark riots across the nation, innocent or guilty. yes if he is guilty but only gets probation its still going to be an issue.
They were already rioting in Berkeley a couple of nights ago over this. All it's gonna take is for some shit to really pop off in Seattle and maybe one or two spots in the east. After that it's going to spread. And when people in Chicago and Detroit get involved, places where they are already tearing shit up when they aren't rioting, then it's riots across the country.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...least-6-times.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=2&referrer=

Autopsy revealed 6 shots to the FRONT of his body. Yet multiple people lied and said he was shot in the back. Face it, the argument that he's an innocent is getting weaker and weaker.

Michael Brown assaulted that officer, tried to take his gun, tried to run, didn't get far (300lbs I wonder why), then turned to charge the officer and kill him.
Let's take it from the bottom. The independent autopsy "no evidence of a struggle."

Independent Autopsy Shows No Sign of Struggle in Michael Brown's Shooting - WSJ

He was shot at from the back. People probably thought he was hit. However, everyone who has said they saw the shooting said the fatal shots came from the FRONT.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
For one lets quit quit trying to turn this into a race war. For two, i am not aware of such a thing. Do you have a link bruh?

THIS IS NOT A RACE WAR

Its about fucked up police.

Did you not watch that 10min video my dude at around the 6-7 minute mark??

This aint no fuckin race war G. You not believin the witnesses cause YOU think THEY got agendas????

I for one DO believe that they have been put through the wringer by the 90% white cop ratio out there....and THIS is the cherry on top.

Charges need to have been filed like a week ago!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
THIS IS NOT A RACE WAR

Its about fucked up police.

Did you not watch that 10min video my dude at around the 6-7 minute mark??

This aint no fuckin race war G. You not believin the witnesses cause YOU think THEY got agendas????

I for one DO believe that they have been put through the wringer by the 90% white cop ratio out there....and THIS is the cherry on top.

Charges need to have been filed like a week ago!!
I agree, this is not a race war and will NOT be a race war if it spreads. It will appear that way at first but it will come down to the have nots vs the haves or the people vs the regime (government.) The other night I saw a white man in his late 50's, marching with the people in Fergusson and holding his hands up, and with more and more white people getting shot and beat by the police, that's going to increase the numbers even more.

They better get this shit under control before it spreads.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I agree, this is not a race war and will NOT be a race war if it spreads. It will appear that way at first but it will come down to the have nots vs the haves or the people vs the regime (government.) The other night I saw a white man in his late 50's, marching with the people in Fergusson and holding his hands up, and with more and more white people getting shot and beat by the police, that's going to increase the numbers even more.

They better get this shit under control before it spreads.

real shit.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Kareem Abdul Jabbar got it right- IT IS RACISM AND IT IS ALSO CLASS WARFARE

I feel sorry for the America that is ignorant to the presence of both of those aspects of reality in this country. I despise the America that refuses to admit the presence of both of those aspects of reality in this country.

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Kareem Abdul Jabbar got it right- IT IS RACISM AND IT IS ALSO CLASS WARFARE

I feel sorry for the America that is ignorant to the presence of both of those aspects of reality in this country. I despise the America that refuses to admit the presence of both of those aspects of reality in this country.
Go to any poorer community and look for a bathroom, then go to a rich area, and they will have 50 stalls wherever you look, and somebody to hold your dick for you.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Keep denying all you want, you're a tinfoil hat wearing racist cop hater; you have zero credibility.

Facts: I said he was probably resisting arrest and also stealing. Both are true. By the end of this, the conclusion I came to about the actual shooting will be true as well. But remain blind in the face of glaring hard data and facts all you want.
So resisting arrest and stealing is grounds for shooting a dude now?

I haven't really been following this story to be honest because I think it's getting out of hand in just about every facet of the story that I have read about thus far. It's not a good situation, no matter how you look at it. I do know that rioting/looting isn't the answer either but they are getting attention drawn to the case that way I suppose to highlight what happened. Hopefully the facts are revealed. Not that it matters though, the facts were revealed in the Rodney King case and people didn't care. I agree that it was excessive force but it didn't warrant the riots there either.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
So resisting arrest and stealing is grounds for shooting a dude now?

I haven't really been following this story to be honest because I think it's getting out of hand in just about every facet of the story that I have read about thus far. It's not a good situation, no matter how you look at it. I do know that rioting/looting isn't the answer either but they are getting attention drawn to the case that way I suppose to highlight what happened. Hopefully the facts are revealed. Not that it matters though, the facts were revealed in the Rodney King case and people didn't care. I agree that it was excessive force but it didn't warrant the riots there either.
People are frustrated, what are people supposed to do sit on there thumbs while some cop murder sleeps in his own bed every night???