Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Okay...I was trying to come to a conclusion between the two of us but there are to many general statements being made in your post for me to cover ALL of them and some of them I'm not quit sure fit our original talking point: But I'll just take one passage of yours to some up my response,
Every point I have presented has been in response to something you typed.
Respond in a way that makes you feel comfortable. I respond the way I do because it allows me to address everything the person is saying without misconstruing what was said.

But you have stated that we have Black lawyers, doctors, representatives basically in all walks of life...so there has to be a positive direction for this to occur...and also let's not step over the fact that we have the biggest image booster in a black president and First Lady (she could have easily been a white woman) in the highest office...so Black youths who grew up during this 8 year run are accustom to seeing a Black man in charge...so at 8 years old you start to realize what a president is...8 years later you are 16 when he finally leaves office...so that is a major roll in a youths perception of his "people" and what they can achieve.
And then REALITY hits you. You end up reading about the CFR and are faced with the fact that she is a member of the Chicago branch. Then you are faced with the realities of what this group has done. Then you start to think about government and see the truth in this country being a plutocracy, oligarchy, hegemony and corporatetocracy. You realize that the "image" was exactly that.

So when reality kicks that young person in the face then what?

In short I just don't see this "major" shift that WE need to undergo...but I can tell you where the MAJOR SHIFT needs to come from and that's with these White people who hide behind guns and badges, court rooms and jailing facilities...because that is where the MAJOR problem is and that is where you should focus your statistical data on (not attacking you...just punching home the thought).
It may not be for you to see it but when you look at who is rapidly climbing the ranks in this country you will see it is not us.

Concerning the criminal justice system and stats, that's actually very EASY to do as I have a criminal justice degree in law enforcement, a criminal justice degree in corrections and contemplated UC Berkeley's law school before I settled on L&S. Is there a specific stat or issue you want me to address?

There is NOTHING WRONG WITH US...ITS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM...CHECK THE HISTORY...MANIFEST DESTINY. They still live by the, "Willy Lynch Letter" on how to raise and control a slave.
This is incorrect. There is something wrong with us. Is it something wrong with them? Yes, but will you ever be able to hold them accountable? No. So why focus on what they're doing and trying to get them to change? Yes, Manifest Destiny (which I mentioned pages ago) Willie Lynch, Hams Curse, white privilege, etc. You have seen the enemies playbook yet you can't stop it.

Something is wrong with us.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Local police involved in 400 killings per year

An Austin police officer shot Billie Mercer's unarmed son in the back of the neck last year. The oldest of his three children, now 13, still asks when he'll be able to see his father again, she said.

"I already feel like I have a hole in my heart, and to see my grandkids missing him like that," she said, going quiet for a moment. "That detective, he just doesn't know what he did to our family."

Mercer's son, Larry Jackson, Jr., was killed after he tried to open the door of an Austin bank that had been robbed earlier that day. A detective, Charles Kleinert, tried to question him, but Jackson fled. Kleinert — who at one point got a ride from a passerby — pursued him under a nearby bridge, where he shot Jackson in the back of the neck. A grand jury indicted Kleinert on a manslaughter charge in May. It charged that Kleinert was trying to strike Jackson while he was holding his gun, "recklessly" causing his death. Jackson died under the bridge.

_________

also it was saying how only 750 agencies out of 17,000 are contributing to a database on police killings, someone was suggesting that its because no funding lol but they have funding for all this other shit
I meant we don't get as much national attention when it does happen.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Like I said, Riots are the only reason America gives a shit about this or it would be just another deas man killed by the police swept under the rug. This is bigger then some looters acting foolish.
If it is bigger than looting and acting foolish why loot and act foolish? Again, I am not saying that people should not riot. I am saying to not destroy your own shit when you do. You want to riot and you feel someone has their boot on your neck? Take it to them.

By the way, if anyone is interested in a VERY GOOD read then read Life Without Parole: Living in Prison Today.

And like I said, ideally what you need is LEADERSHIP to lead this into something bigger. But you and I know that doesn't exist.
Of course it doesn't exist because, for starters, there is no unified people or unified culture to lead.

They send FBI informant Al Sharpton and he can hold up his hands and demand justice. Then what? Nothing. The outrage is there. The tricky part is taking that outrage and use it progressively. But again without proper leadership within these communities it becomes a lost cause.
And when you riot and tear up your own shit you get the same results. Nothing. Leadership starts within yourself. Then you see it within your home, then your agents of socialization and then larger society as a whole. Blacks, as a whole, have been looking for a great savior to come and rescue us when we have all the tools now to change things and make it better for ourselves (and others.)

Unlikely cus of my skin color. Perhaps other profiles though. Young man driving at night, suspicious car, too nice of a neighberhood, who knows. I've been pulled over dozens of times. I've been beatin by police. I've had my window kicked out. I've been hog tied. Ive been spit on. Had my face shoved into the mud. Took an elbow to an eye. Had a cop drop his belt and challenged me to a fight when I was only 17. I've been put into gang database for god knows what reason (associates?). Strip searched. Been in jail. Did time. If this is what I've gone through in fucking liberal ass Seattle I can only imagine what many back men have gone through.
And this is my point bro, if WHITE people are getting the short end of the stick, which in many cases they do, then surely a black person is going to get it as well. And when we do get it, it's going to be way more severe. We have severe institutional deviancy that caters to a white power structure that places Eurocentric values above all. This is in no way saying all white people are bad, we are talking simply about the power structure that is in place. So when I say don't destroy your own neighborhoods, I know full well that the infrastructure that is in place will be slow to lift a finger to help you when you do it, if they lift a finger at all.

Apr 25, 2002
Riots are the way to go or else no one gives a fuck.

Oakland riots 2011: The richest are still the richest and the rest of us still just need to figure it out.

Oakland riots 2009: There is still a small portion of police that shouldnt be police.

Oakland riots 2003: Raiders are still a terrible team.

Mar 18, 2008
Every point I have presented has been in response to something you typed.
Respond in a way that makes you feel comfortable. I respond the way I do because it allows me to address everything the person is saying without misconstruing what was said.

And then REALITY hits you. You end up reading about the CFR and are faced with the fact that she is a member of the Chicago branch. Then you are faced with the realities of what this group has done. Then you start to think about government and see the truth in this country being a plutocracy, oligarchy, hegemony and corporatetocracy. You realize that the "image" was exactly that.

So when reality kicks that young person in the face then what?

It may not be for you to see it but when you look at who is rapidly climbing the ranks in this country you will see it is not us.

Concerning the criminal justice system and stats, that's actually very EASY to do as I have a criminal justice degree in law enforcement, a criminal justice degree in corrections and contemplated UC Berkeley's law school before I settled on L&S. Is there a specific stat or issue you want me to address?

This is incorrect. There is something wrong with us. Is it something wrong with them? Yes, but will you ever be able to hold them accountable? No. So why focus on what they're doing and trying to get them to change? Yes, Manifest Destiny (which I mentioned pages ago) Willie Lynch, Hams Curse, white privilege, etc. You have seen the enemies playbook yet you can't stop it.

Something is wrong with us.
How on Gods green earth is there something wrong with us (Black people)? We (you and me) keep going back and forth and in some passing moments agree without recognizing some ideas are running parallel ..and NICE resume BRA (not being sarcastic)...and because you do have an extensive background in this area I'm going to defer to you on that note...but I still challenge the initial subject when we started...and that is the accomplishments of Black people throughout this American culture is astounding considering slavery, bigotry and genocide. You name any other ethnic group having to face that obstacle on American soil with no country as a backing foundation and still be as visible and vocal as we have been...no I'm not saying PITY US...what I am saying is BE PROUD OF US...and I agree with your direction of WE STILL NEED TO DO MORE.

Mar 18, 2008
It might be strong to those that LISTEN. But what about those lil hardheads out there. Who's speakin to them? Why arent they listenin? Its a bunch of lil niggaz runnin around ACTIVE as fuck. No leadership and goin in their own direction.

In anytown USA you got this block fonkin wit that block, cause that nigga smoked that nigga...and vice versa. Why arent "leaders" preachin peace propaganda in fonky areas? ...ALL THE TIME

Im tired of hearin calls for peace when somebody gets killed. There needs to be peace rallys every fuckin day through every neighborhood....in the "hood"
(im venting)

We need a whole helluva lot more of what we already got.
Not say anything bad about your post but...the niggas you are talking about aren't the majority representative of Black people...I can gather a group of 100 black people (men and women) just randomly from ages 16 to 35 and probably only 5 of them is STREET ACTIVE. Shit this situation that we have is in Hispanic neighborhoods with gangs of note. Asian run around just the same...it's starting to merge into one big negative train of thought regardless of your color. But like you said or asked..how do we address the small percentage that do fall into this category?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Not say anything bad about your post but...the niggas you are talking about aren't the majority representative of Black people...I can gather a group of 100 black people (men and women) just randomly from ages 16 to 35 and probably only 5 of them is STREET ACTIVE. Shit this situation that we have is in Hispanic neighborhoods with gangs of note. Asian run around just the same...it's starting to merge into one big negative train of thought regardless of your color. But like you said or asked..how do we address the small percentage that do fall into this category?
That is my question also. How do we address the small percentage which seem to have spread like a plague?

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I'll wait to pass judgment. It's obvious the media wants this to be a tale of the cops shooting a child saint. And people are buying into it, using this narrative as fuel for their anger.

What's most clear to me is that police have more power than a lot of people think they should. I know this is true in my area. Yet most of these same people support policies that strengthen police/government.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
8 minutes the body was uncovered. I wonder how many minutes total it was. Whats protocol for shit like that?
Different departments have different policies. In this instance, where you have family and friends in a traumatic situation, and it's that close to home, it's best to cover the body so they aren't contaminating the scene and so there is no issue with what is known as trace evidence. Then it could be an issue of them not covering up the body because they were waiting for emergency or someone else to pronounce him dead. So there really is no way to know why they didn't do it unless they explain it. Another thing is this, only.the coroner is supposed to touch the body so.that could have been a factor.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
How on Gods green earth is there something wrong with us (Black people)?
We've suffered from slavery, Jim Crow and other things that have had a negative impact on our psyche and we've passed these things on to our children. We, as a people, have really not had the time to heal like others have. Yes, we're fucked up as a people. I am NOT saying other people are without problems, all races have issues, but we are fucked up and can improve our situation. Shit is becoming bad for everyone, so a lot of people are not going to have time to devote to our problems when they have problems of their own.

We (you and me) keep going back and forth and in some passing moments agree without recognizing some ideas are running parallel ..and NICE resume BRA (not being sarcastic)...and because you do have an extensive background in this area I'm going to defer to you on that note...but I still challenge the initial subject when we started...and that is the accomplishments of Black people throughout this American culture is astounding considering slavery, bigotry and genocide.
Thanks for the compliment and we are saying some of the same things. Yes, we have done a lot for ourselves after slavery and all the wars we have helped fight (which is a whole different topic) and that is why I provided the link about the black cities/suburbs that were destroyed by non blacks.

You name any other ethnic group having to face that obstacle on American soil with no country as a backing foundation and still be as visible and vocal as we have been...no I'm not saying PITY US...what I am saying is BE PROUD OF US...and I agree with your direction of WE STILL NEED TO DO MORE.
Our people have come a long way, there is no denying this and my only thing is to see my people prosper and help each other so they can then help others no matter the color, religion, etc. We're ALL human, we all bleed the same, whatever, but there is no way that I can expect or demand a person who isn't black to help blacks and fix what is wrong within the black community when black people aren't doing all they can to fix it. However, people still try to help and at times it still leads to problems.

As quiet as its kept, people look to black people for more than just entertainment, fads and trends. So if they can look at us and learn from a distance then we need to hit the ground as hard as we can. This is one of the reasons why I help young cats get their records expunged because I know what people will do to you if you don't have a clean record. And then we won't even go into credit scores and how that impacts our hiring, so it's a vicious loop. The problem is, the world is looking at us and asking why the fuck we aren't doing what we should and there are a billion things to point our fingers at. Again, we are better than where we were 50 or so years ago, even 10 years ago, but we can do better, humanity as a whole can do better, but it won't do better until things are equitable for all those involved.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
The government is hypocritical, double standards, because if you are from a predominantly poor community...then law enforcement believes and re-enforces every stereo type they have come to believe!

Dangerousness Minorities who hate the system...when in reality the system is built for minorities to be classified as second rate, inferior, look at Obama, even he gets blamed for shit another man started and people believe it!

Sep 26, 2013
the justice system is flawed to begin with because the separation of power is not implemented like it should be.

the roles of the police, prosecutors, and judges are clearly defined in our system but more often than not the police overstep these roles and begin fulfilling other roles, which not only is not their job, but also infringes the suspects rights to a fair trial.

police regularly go from the investigation phase straight to the role of a prosecutor, and judge. in the interrogation process they use all kinds of deceptive ways to get people to confess and basically wrap up the case then and there, before the suspect gets any chance to utilize his rights like having a lawyer, and having an actual trial where the burden of proof is on the prosecution.

i say all that to say this. i think that because of having such unchecked power, that shit gets to their head and it contributes to shit happening like this killing.

i feel like cops see their job as like a sport. the more they catch the better. and they are trying really hard to make sure you get convicted even though that is not their job.

the fact that police get rewarded not just for arrests, but for convictions, is a huge contradiction in our justice system and creates a variety of issues.

the worst part is that most people in the US believe that the system is more or less fair which makes creating any real change tough.

police interrogation and american justice by richard leo is a great book for anyone interested in a complete break down of the interrogation process and also the justice system as a whole, im about a 1/4 way through right now.