UGLIEST JERSEY IN SPORTS HISTORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
yea i think they should go back to the black and purple jersey's.....lol but i dont know about no red and black kings jerseys i dont think it would look right

Aug 20, 2004
$PIDER_LOKZ said:
THEY NEED 2 GO BACK TO THA BLACK N PURPLE JERZEYZ OR GET $UM NEW ONE'Z LIKE RED N BLACK 4 REAL CAUZE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THI$ $HIT NEEDZ 2 GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT FRUITY AZZ JERZEYZ
Red and Black???LOL...and change the name to what...the Nor Cal Nortes???The fuck outta here!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Not as bad as I was expecting..I agree they should go back to the black jerseys..
The worst in sports are the queefs and throwback Cav's...

Mar 4, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
Red and Black???LOL...and change the name to what...the Nor Cal Nortes???The fuck outta here!!!!

FIR$T OFF $UCKA I REMEMBER BUYING A RED KINGZ HAT WHILE BACK N THATZ WHEN THEY MADE THEM IN RED TOO $O THATZ WHY I WAZ THINKING THEY $HOULD MAKE RED JERZEYZ

Aug 20, 2004
$PIDER_LOKZ said:
FIR$T OFF $UCKA I REMEMBER BUYING A RED KINGZ HAT WHILE BACK N THATZ WHEN THEY MADE THEM IN RED TOO $O THATZ WHY I WAZ THINKING THEY $HOULD MAKE RED JERZEYZ

And???Ive seen Sonics hats with Mariners colors...whats your point???

Mar 17, 2003
yeah they still "got em" its not like they destructed all those jerseys or nuthin but i think they gonna be wearin the gold ones instead this year along with the purple ones and white ones