UGLIEST JERSEY IN SPORTS HISTORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2003
i guess it wouldnt be that bad if they had black where the yurple was but fuck!!!!!! them shits is ugly

they gonna wear them for 14 games this season

lol i was at the game last night peeps already were sportin em like they the shit cuz the got the brand new jersey.........uh no your fuckin retarded for spendin at least 70 bucks on that shit

May 5, 2002
actually.. they still aint as bad as those altnernate maverick jerseys.. the shiny gray ones that look like 97' puff daddy music video shiny suits

May 3, 2002
can't beat the lakers so they fuckin join em?

fuckin Kings............... I hope they aint wearin that shiet when they come down to new mexico to play tha suns in 2 weeks

Mar 17, 2003
i gotta say though they lost against the mavericks........bonzi wells did alright, shareef abdur rahim did hella good so did brad miller....bibby was off...peja didnt play much....francisco garcia busted 2 3's and did alright and jason hart did a good job fillin in for bibby brian skinner did decent..........but i gotta admit they dont look like they play well as a team yet

Mar 4, 2005
THEY NEED 2 GO BACK TO THA BLACK N PURPLE JERZEYZ OR GET $UM NEW ONE'Z LIKE RED N BLACK 4 REAL CAUZE WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THI$ $HIT NEEDZ 2 GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT FRUITY AZZ JERZEYZ