UFC 187 COKE NOSE OUT, NOW CORMIER VS RUMBLE JOHNSON MAY 23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Blah blah Weidmans the all American action hero so course he would of won
you got tooooo much emotion player. I was on that same shit you were on. i was damn near hating on Weidman cus he fucked Munoz, who i was goin for cus he from the V-town. then when Weidman beat Silva i was on that "fluke" shit. super. then i saw the replay when "Unleashed" (or what ever the fuck) played and looked at it as an MMA fan, not a Silva fan. dvr'd it and watched it a few times. then i got this bullshit ass fightpass a couple weeks back and watched that fight like 3 times. Weidman was brilliant. he was damn near fighting half ass. almost set him self up to get slept a few times, but the shit must've caught Silva off guard and he didn't know how to handle Weidman. you can tell Silva was pissed between rounds. super tryna get in Weidmans head with the cheek kiss and the provoking in his corner.

of course the 2nd fight didn't help Weidmans "fluke" status, unless you watched it unbias, which i know you didn't.

and bias my ass g. remember this dude? that motherfucker is Anderson Silva in my eyes.

Jan 18, 2006
He was way back when noone knew really how to defend submissions. I respect ur response more this time. Good to know that fight pass is bs.