UFC 187 COKE NOSE OUT, NOW CORMIER VS RUMBLE JOHNSON MAY 23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Great night of fights last night, Vitor came out storming and hit Chris with some big shots and hurt him. Once it went to the ground tho it was a wrap lol. Was pulling for Rumble to get that strap but not mad at all DC has it. Pitbull will be fighting for the HW title in 2015, let that soak in a bit lol Round of the fuccin year!

Apr 25, 2002
lol, i didnt realize Vitors last fight hasnt even been since the end of 2013. That a long time in between fights for an old man. If he was still juicing why was he allowed to fight? Of course I dont like Weidman, hes like the fluke of all flukes even if he can punch.
Weidmans treal. He handled Silva both them times. That has to be what your referring to.

Jan 18, 2006
Weidmans treal. He handled Silva both them times. That has to be what your referring to.
Na 1st fight Silva was goofing off and it cost him. 2nd fight he was about to take control and snapped his leg. He weathered the storm in that 2nd fight and you could tell he was about to fuck Weidman up. Freak injuries are freak injuries.

Apr 25, 2002
Na 1st fight Silva was goofing off and it cost him. 2nd fight he was about to take control and snapped his leg. He weathered the storm in that 2nd fight and you could tell he was about to fuck Weidman up. Freak injuries are freak injuries.
your in denial. Silva started "goofing off" cus he was getting aggravated. Weidman stayed in the pocket and Silva couldn't land... shit. Weidman gets no love for that fight, and it gets over shadowed cus Silva was "goofing off". everybody thinks it was a lucky shot, but Weidman landed like 3 out of 4 (or 4 out of 5) of those last sequenced shots that slept Silva. Silva got delt with on the 1st fight. and in what fight did Silva "not" goof off? I know he didn't goof off in the first Chael fight cus he didn't have time.

2nd fight, Silva got delt with. Weidman woulda finished him.

i'm a big Silva fan but Silva got handled by Weidman twice.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Na your in denial. Saying Wiedman would have finished him is all i need to know about the bias you have. And i will never respect him just for the fact the people in his bitch ass corner was actually celebrating while Silva was laying on the ground with a snapped ankle

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Whats your beef with Weidman? He still doesn't have the tract record to feel like a bonafide champ, but has survived past some killers - and deserves his position.

Weidman at this point in time is legit - maybe not better then Silva in his prime, but better then Silva in his decline. I believe Weidman has proved himself, he can take punch, shows composure and imposes his will on opponents. He is also has been improving, and has the champion mind state (that mental edge, and experience fighting in the spotlight and pressure is worth points).

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
^^^ Na your in denial. Saying Wiedman would have finished him is all i need to know about the bias you have. And i will never respect him just for the fact the people in his bitch ass corner was actually celebrating while Silva was laying on the ground with a snapped ankle
How could you say somebody has bias when you said this exact quote "He weathered the storm in that 2nd fight and you could tell he was about to fuck Weidman up." like you're some kind of super psychic lol

Weidman smashed him the entire first round of the second fight and Silva stood on the outside not doing anything in the second round before his leg snapped. lol @ "you could tell he was -about- to fuck him up". -About- lol

Silva looked scared and timid of the takedown. Silva wasn't -about- to do anything at that point in the fight. Could Silva have turned it around later? Who knows, but for a round and a half Weidman was winning clearly.

Jan 18, 2006
A 5 round fight and ur making a big deal about a round in a half. I know your no dummy but you always see the greats ones take over the fight in the end. Thats what would of happened. Nato maybe gave the best summary but the division is a joke now and Wiedman doesnt much competition to really prove himself.

Last edited: