UFC 183 SILVA VS DIAZ - 1/31/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
LOL

So I talked to Dana, 1 year before my normal rematch with Chris Weidman i break leg.. It hurt a lot.. But it's sport, it's ufc.. It's normal!
Dana. So when I talked to Dana he asked if I was ready for back, I smiled and say yes I am ready for back. I excited for back. I talk to my family about back in ufc but they say please no back but I say ufc is life, I need back. They say ok go back.. I say love you, i excited to be back. So I talked to Dana and he say you fight Nick Diaz. I say ok, its normal, Diaz is normal, I normal... I excited to be back for my fans, family, Ufc, Dana, it's normal, and my fans. It's normal

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
LOL

So I talked to Dana, 1 year before my normal rematch with Chris Weidman i break leg.. It hurt a lot.. But it's sport, it's ufc.. It's normal!
Dana. So when I talked to Dana he asked if I was ready for back, I smiled and say yes I am ready for back. I excited for back. I talk to my family about back in ufc but they say please no back but I say ufc is life, I need back. They say ok go back.. I say love you, i excited to be back. So I talked to Dana and he say you fight Nick Diaz. I say ok, its normal, Diaz is normal, I normal... I excited to be back for my fans, family, Ufc, Dana, it's normal, and my fans. It's normal

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just read his cut went terrible and he had to be rushed to the hospital, Dana White is still saying the fight is still on though lol so who knows what really happened.

LMAO Cowboy is on twitter saying he'll get on a plane right now, he's at 175 right now and can make 170 easily.

Feb 10, 2006
game on!

Am told Kelvin Gastelum’s weight cut has gone about as poorly as possible, but Dana White tells me the fight is still on.

Jeremy Botter said:
Story I’m told is Gastelum was hospitalized, but White said the fight is still on. So I’m not sure what’s going on. Working on confirmation

Feb 10, 2006
latest update.

Jeremy Botter ‏@jeremybotter 10m10 minutes ago
Am told Gastelum's hospital visit was a smokescreen, but that he won't be making weight and will take the 20% fine.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been reading Kelvin started camp at 215. That's stupid as fuck, dude is only 5'9". With his frame dude shouldn't be above 190. How you gonna be a 5'9" professional athlete with a possible title shot on the line and blow up like that?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
im reading(not 100% tho) that silva v diaz is for the interim MW title??
That doesn't make sense. It's only been 5 months since Weidman fought. The only reason they did the WW interim with Condit/Diaz was because GSP was gonna be out for 2 years between defenses and the only reason they did the HW interim was a year and a half between defenses for Cain.

I can see it happening though if Weidman has some crazy shit like a severe ACL tear that will keep him out for a year or more.

Feb 10, 2006
That doesn't make sense. It's only been 5 months since Weidman fought. The only reason they did the WW interim with Condit/Diaz was because GSP was gonna be out for 2 years between defenses and the only reason they did the HW interim was a year and a half between defenses for Cain.

I can see it happening though if Weidman has some crazy shit like a severe ACL tear that will keep him out for a year or more.

yea, its a stretch, but the UFC can do silva/belfort 2. they've done crazier shit b4 lol