UFC 183 SILVA VS DIAZ - 1/31/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
No shit it's stupid, but when u sign that contract ur obligated to do ALL what is on that paper, it's no secret that the Diaz bros hate that shit but hey if u wanna be in big super/title fights that they ask for so much this is the territory you have to be in. Diaz ain't scared homie I know that and of course he'll be there come weigh ins/ fight night, I just think it's old and tiring that he still pulls these kind of stunts.

Feb 10, 2006
These ufc embedded videos are dope, episode 3 is going to be good, Diaz finally shows up at the end of ep.2 lol, doesn't say anything tho lol

Apr 25, 2002
No shit it's stupid, but when u sign that contract ur obligated to do ALL what is on that paper, it's no secret that the Diaz bros hate that shit but hey if u wanna be in big super/title fights that they ask for so much this is the territory you have to be in. Diaz ain't scared homie I know that and of course he'll be there come weigh ins/ fight night, I just think it's old and tiring that he still pulls these kind of stunts.
Diaz bro's are a deep game breh.

Feb 10, 2006
Damn I'm on my iPod right now n can't see the last two post , BUT if u haven't seen that 35:00 or so clip interview wit nick Diaz then it's a must watch! That shit is golden lol. That shit left me confident, nervous, scared, hopeful lol. All kinds of ways. Lol. If anybody posted it b4 this post, my bad brehs I can't C it but if not go look for it. Seems to me Diaz head ain't in it.