UFC 170 RONDA ROUSEY vs SARA MCMANN - SATURDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I dunno dude she's been saying that shit for years. She would have to do what Cormier did to make 135, and since she's had 2 years already to do that and hasn't I'm guessing she never will. She looked about 180 the last interview I saw her in.
She's just going to keep talking shit to keep her name in the news and beat up nobodies in Lion Fights. Decent way to make a living fighting.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah but no one else wanted to step in and fight cormier on short notice cummins and him had some history in the past and cormier didnt want all the time he spent tryin to make his 205 debut to go to waste he really wanted to fight this card
word g. DC hella wanted a fight, and Cummins stepped in with his mouth. i just dont think White shoulda mocked Holly Holm when he's giving Cummins a second fight. that shit was novelty at best. he cant contend in the top 10. he only got 2 hits off DC. Holly Holm will be UFC later this year. Dana White wants that bitch.