UFC 170 RONDA ROUSEY vs SARA MCMANN - SATURDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
wow what a surprise, Cormier dominated. Thank god i am watching this ppv on a stream. lol people actually worried about getting sued?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol so ronda got performance of the night bonus dana really tryin hard to hit that
Ronda's performance was great, can't take that away because Herb fucked up. She dropped an Olympic wrestler with a knee to the liver, that's pretty dope lol

I just feel robbed out of what could have been a great fight because Herb is a dumbass. Both them girls were throwing bombs, both looked good in the thai clinch. Could have been a war if Herb wasn't his normal fucking up a fight self.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think Cormier's performance was better. He manhandled and mauled that dude the entire fight.
Cormier was fighting a 13 to 1 dog with only 4 pro fights that basically had zero chance though. Ronda fought number 4 ranked Olympic silver medalist.

I think they gotta look at opponent strength when handing out something like POTN if you gotta pick between the two fighters.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Cormier was fighting a 13 to 1 dog with only 4 pro fights that basically had zero chance though. Ronda fought number 4 ranked Olympic silver medalist.

I think they gotta look at opponent strength when handing out something like POTN if you gotta pick between the two fighters.
I bought into the hype train before the fight lol Rousey did an excellent job of keeping the fight off of the ground though but she also took some shots standing up. I think it's interesting that everyone comes straight at her hoping to knock her out immediately.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont know if its chicks tryna knock her out immediately, per say. Rondas opponents are always just better than her with the fists. Rondas weapons were clinch, to ground, to armbar. Ronda always threw punches recklessly and took shots while she worked her way to a chicks body. shes always gettin hit and looks middle school with her fists. shes alot more confident now, and pretty skilled. she was using them knees and bo's like shes gettin into Muay Thai. she impressed the shit outta me. too bad it was a fucked stoppage. that coulda been a great fight.

regardless of the fucked stoppage, Ronda dropped McMann hella fast after she couldnt take her down. thats some shit. the shit wouldnt gone all rounds. someone was gonna get tko/ko'd.

both Rondas UFC fights have been A+.

Apr 25, 2002
she'll make 135. Tito Ortiz just fucked her deal. now Dana White is makin her fight 2 fights outside of UFC at 135, first. he's holding a grudge. he wants her in UFC. i dont know if he wants her to beat Ronda though cus a Brazillian champ, Cyborg or not, aint worth what Ronda is worth to the UFC here in the states.

he got asked about Holly Holm and he made an ass remark like "she hasnt fought nobody". dudes butt hurt cus she turned down their first offer. who the fuck did Pat Cummins fight before a PPV co-main event? his last opponent was 5-13 or some shit. and Pat Cummins is getting another fight. Holly Holm would actually draw viewers. dude be on some bullshit sometimes.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
she'll make 135. Tito Ortiz just fucked her deal. now Dana White is makin her fight 2 fights outside of UFC at 135, first. he's holding a grudge. he wants her in UFC. i dont know if he wants her to beat Ronda though cus a Brazillian champ, Cyborg or not, aint worth what Ronda is worth to the UFC here in the states.

he got asked about Holly Holm and he made an ass remark like "she hasnt fought nobody". dudes butt hurt cus she turned down their first offer. who the fuck did Pat Cummins fight before a PPV co-main event? his last opponent was 5-13 or some shit. and Pat Cummins is getting another fight. Holly Holm would actually draw viewers. dude be on some bullshit sometimes.
yeah but no one else wanted to step in and fight cormier on short notice cummins and him had some history in the past and cormier didnt want all the time he spent tryin to make his 205 debut to go to waste he really wanted to fight this card