UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva II - Dec 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
91xor6ist @91xor6ist post fight wasn't cancelled. it was on at 1030. no silva, Barnett, or brandao cuz they took dr trips and silva went straight to surgery

Nov 24, 2003
Silva's career is probably over.

One of my friends suffered an open leg fracture during a soccer match and he was sitting on his couch for 6 months and wasn't able to run before a year of rehab.

Very sad to see The Spider ending his awesome run like that.

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:
Apr 25, 2002
Damn i think we just saw the last of Silva in the Octagon. That was disgusting. Hope Silva recovers but man i wish i didnt even see that. Fuck all those clowns in Weidmans corner even celebrating, homie u didnt earn shit. First win wasnt as bad of a fluke but this shit right here is not real win at all
Silvas my favorite fighter but Weidman was in that azz. Weidman slept Silva in the first round for a quick second and served Silva bombs with no answer. most refs woulda tko'd/ko'd that with most fighters. Weidman even stopped dropping bombs lookin like he thought Silva was out. the more i watched the first Weidman/Silva fight the more i see it wasnt a fluke. Chael Sonnen and Weidman got a similar style and they both fucked Silva up, though Chael lost twice.

as far as the beezies, from what i can see Tate fucked her self and gave Rousey the fight. she coulda kept her up and out box her. maybe get a tko. she constantly kept going in to grapple and take Rousey to the ground knowing thats the only spot Rousey gots on lock. she escaped one arm bar and multiple attempts but she gonna go and keep trying to take her to the ground.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Anderson is actually askin when can he train again, just puttin it out there...i guess he still expects to fight again. fuccin warrior! at his age tho i dont think its possible...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Anderson is actually askin when can he train again, just puttin it out there...i guess he still expects to fight again. fuccin warrior! at his age tho i dont think its possible...
The surgeon did an interview with the UFC and said Anderson was lucky where the break happened. His bone is supposedly going to be stronger than ever and he'll be walking on his own in 3-6 months. Anderson could be fighting by the end of 2014.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
yea Bas Rutten was sayin the same thing about his leg being stronger. when it comes out of bas's mouth, you listen! lol