UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva II - Dec 28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Damn that shit was gruesome..... Replay even looked worse, his lower leg flung like rubberband after that leg kick. Silva's career is pretty much a wrap at this age after that injury, feel bad for dude cuz brought it to the ring even if he was a cocky SOB!

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2003
Damn i think we just saw the last of Silva in the Octagon. That was disgusting. Hope Silva recovers but man i wish i didnt even see that. Fuck all those clowns in Weidmans corner even celebrating, homie u didnt earn shit. First win wasnt as bad of a fluke but this shit right here is not real win at all
Yea Weidman had that 1st round and like they say, a win is a win but it doesnt feel good winning like that after your opponent has a horrible career ending injury..... I seen that too from Weidman's corner after Silva hit the canvas holding his leg, fuckin dicks.

Nov 1, 2005
Yea Weidman had that 1st round and like they say, a win is a win but it doesnt feel good winning like that after your opponent has a horrible career ending injury..... I seen that too from Weidman's corner after Silva hit the canvas holding his leg, fuckin dicks.
ok wait..so its bad to celebrate when dude breaks his leg but its ok to celebrate when your opponent is knocked out and your still punching him in the face?

Apr 25, 2002
I just feel bad as fuck for Anderson - not that he lost the fight, but to go out like that is a big injustice to arguably the best to ever do it.

It'd be like Jordan missing that final shot against the Jazz and breaking his leg when he came down from the jumper. No one wants to see guys like that go out this way.

Congrats to Weildman and my prayers go out to Anderson.

Apr 20, 2003
ok wait..so its bad to celebrate when dude breaks his leg but its ok to celebrate when your opponent is knocked out and your still punching him in the face?
Nope never said that..... But you can clearly hear his leg snap and see Silva's reaction after he yells and falls to the floor clinching his lower leg, thats a career ending injury and is NOT an actual part of MMA unlike getting knocked the fuck out which is. FYI, I was refering to Weidman's corner NOT Weidman himself because he actually tries to aid Silva who was obviously in excruciating pain