UFC 112

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
I think he might have felt disrespected that they put Maia in there with him after getting knocked the fuck out by Marquardt.
So if he felt disrespected why not dispose of the chump and call on someone to come out that will give him a true challenge. he would have got a better reaction from that

Sep 22, 2007
naw i hate fights that go to the ground for 5 rounds thats just plain out fuckin' boring but that silva fight was the shit im glad it pissed dana off that dumb fuck feels every fight should go the way he thinks it should go fuck him...

You're so fuckin' stupid. Fights that go the distance aren't always boring. Wandy/Chuck, Griffin/Jackson, & my all time favorite Henderson/Cerrone. just to name a few.

Feb 27, 2006
I think he might have felt disrespected that they put Maia in there with him after getting knocked the fuck out by Marquardt.
Yeah I think if anything he sent a message to Dana and whoever matches up the fights that these people arent worthy enough to step in there with Anderson. Which again is why he should just get out of the Middleweight division because theres nothin there for him in that weight class.

Feb 8, 2006
Anderson moving down to 170 for GSP would be stupid, they should meet half way. Fuck Dana White, why does gsp get all this special treatment(his fights are boring as fuck to me) he's been knocked out before lol, Anderson is undefeated in the UFC but gets treated like shit and gets small pay. he's actually fighting like this on purpose just to fuck with Dana White lol! Show me the money!!!!

Dana White is a straight up pimp, mad cause one of his hoes didn't fight like he
wanted

May 25, 2009
^ lol real talk silva did that shit on purpose to fuck with dana and let him know he dont run shit but his fuckin' mouth! i hope fedor stays away from the ufc fuck that make dana cross promote if he wants him so bad...

and fuck gspussy.

May 17, 2004
who let the retards into this thread?

because gsp has been knocked out (tko really) before hes not as good as anderson silva.

and what does this have to do with dana white? it was anderson silva who fought like shit.

if Pacquiao danced around in the ring doing nothing for 12 rounds wouldnt his promoter have been pissed?

Sep 22, 2007
who let the retards into this thread?

because gsp has been knocked out (tko really) before hes not as good as anderson silva.

and what does this have to do with dana white? it was anderson silva who fought like shit.

if Pacquiao danced around in the ring doing nothing for 12 rounds wouldnt his promoter have been pissed?
It's mostly Johnny that comes in here with retarded statements.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Vitor will bring it standing, exactly what Anderson wants. It'd be a good fight.
Sonnen will shoot nonstop but Anderson should beat him easily because Chael's sub defense sucks and he'll sit in guard until you finish him.
I'd pay $50 just to see him fight Manhoef

Feb 8, 2006
he has a new friend too.. lol him and trips see eye to eye
your not on my level square, this Anderson Silva and Dana White subject is way deeper than a fucking fight lol(read between the lines). Its a lot of politics in MMA just like boxing. you just wanna see someones brains get bashed in lol, Anderson Silva is one of the few fighters in MMA that uses his brain. the art of the game is to hit and not get hit