UFC 109

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007
It's probably because none of these fights, besides the Marquardt-Chael, will have any Major Impact. MAYBE the Couture-Coleman cow, depending on & if Dana Wants to keep milking the Couture cow.

May 17, 2004
Wow. Both of you sound stupid as fuck. UFC 100 weak as fuck? Please never recommend me any fight cards. This card boring? Stick to boxing & never make a comment regarding mma for as long as you live.
i find theres no point in responding to comments like these anymore. before every card we have people bitching about who is or isnt fighting. remember how weak the last ppv was supposed to be? well turns out it was full of great fights.

some people just need to bitch about everything.

and if a person is buying a ppv just for the main event then they are the biggest dipshit of them all.

Sep 22, 2007
i find theres no point in responding to comments like these anymore. before every card we have people bitching about who is or isnt fighting. remember how weak the last ppv was supposed to be? well turns out it was full of great fights.

and if a person is buying a ppv just for the main event then they are the biggest dipshit of them all.
QFT!!

Jan 12, 2006

so then why did you respond?

also....

May 17, 2004
^^ thiago is tight. i never he knew he was special forces.

im laughing at swick for calling himself, koscheck, and fitch superstars though. gotta win a belt first. they might be able to take gsp 2 on 1

Dec 9, 2005
They should've made this one a freebie on Spike.

Pretty decent fights, but damn...overall not really looking forward to this too much.

Feb 28, 2006
^^ thiago is tight. i never he knew he was special forces.

im laughing at swick for calling himself, koscheck, and fitch superstars though. gotta win a belt first. they might be able to take gsp 2 on 1
fighters out of Brazil is like on some Street Fighter 2 shit.

anderson silva = sagat
machida = ryu
thiago = guile

Dec 30, 2003
waaay off topic but dont Paulo look like his ears can give him some sort of ability to fly? that motherfucker got DUMBOS... hahahaha..

ps Mike Swick's wife would GET IT

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I always root for Paulo to win so Wallid Ismail gets some mic time after the fight with Rogan since Paulo doesn't speak english, the guy's fucking awesome and it turns into some 80's WWF shit with Wallid being Paulo's manager and cutting promos shitting on everyone haha.

I dun wanna talk about thees cheekin

Mar 18, 2003
They should've made this one a freebie on Spike.

Pretty decent fights, but damn...overall not really looking forward to this too much.
Honestly I don't understand why they don't just lower the price. I mean, this card could be good (as every card can be) but rather than make it free on spike, why not just lower it to like $20 or something? I understand the business aspect but it makes sense to me.