UFC 100: LESNAR VS MIR II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 3, 2006
^^^idk whats so funny bout lashley..have you seen this guy? hes a fuckin beast also like lesnar, give him a couple years or so, this guy has alot of potential

Nov 24, 2003
^^^idk whats so funny bout lashley..have you seen this guy? hes a fuckin beast also like lesnar, give him a couple years or so, this guy has alot of potential

Its funny to me because they were both WWF guys and it would be ironic to see them fighting for the UFC belt.

However, you are right, Lashley is a beast and he whopped on a 6'4 350 Bobb Sapp pretty decently

May 17, 2004
yeah i can imagine them ufc fans booing both if they do fight lol
for me at least, its not about hating brock because he was in the wwe. hes a serious athlete. what bothers me, and many people is how he carries himself. he gives fuel to these fucking douchebag writers that think ufc is a bunch of psychotics trying to beat the fuck out of each other. look at gsp if you want to see how a champ should act.

May 2, 2009
I LAUGH BECAUSE THEY PUT LASHLEY ON THE LIST OVER A LOT BETTER HEAVYWEIGHTS WITH BETTER CHANCES AT BEATING LESNAR. I'M NOT SAY HE CAN'T FIGHT.

I AGREE THAT HE DOES HAVE POTENTIAL....

May 6, 2009
Shit is funny. People are getting their panties in a wad over Brock talking shit to Mir and flipping off some fans. Did they not read all the shit talking Mir was doing before the fight? And these are the same people who love Tito Ortiz who was by far the most disrespectful fighter to ever step in the octagon. People love the Diaz brothers who give Oritz a run for his money in that department. When Cole Miller beat Junie Browning, he walked over to him and yelled "Who's overrated now bitch!" and went on to bash him some more in the post fight interview. But nobody talks about that lol. Quite hypocritical if you ask me.

People just hate Brock because he comes from the WWE and is smashing the HW division. Give him some props, he's fun as hell to watch and poses some interesting match ups in the division.

Dec 9, 2005
^ I agree, and the hostility from MMA purists and fanboys is part of the reason why he seems to have so much of that shit built up inside of him. I can somewhat understand why Brock is so bitter, when the majority of the people would love to see him get his ass handed to him, just to say 'I told you so'.

May 17, 2004
Shit is funny. People are getting their panties in a wad over Brock talking shit to Mir and flipping off some fans. Did they not read all the shit talking Mir was doing before the fight? And these are the same people who love Tito Ortiz who was by far the most disrespectful fighter to ever step in the octagon. People love the Diaz brothers who give Oritz a run for his money in that department. When Cole Miller beat Junie Browning, he walked over to him and yelled "Who's overrated now bitch!" and went on to bash him some more in the post fight interview. But nobody talks about that lol. Quite hypocritical if you ask me.

People just hate Brock because he comes from the WWE and is smashing the HW division. Give him some props, he's fun as hell to watch and poses some interesting match ups in the division.
im not gonna dispute any of your points other than one. what makes him fun as hell to watch?

May 6, 2009
im not gonna dispute any of your points other than one. what makes him fun as hell to watch?
I guess I shouldn't have said "fun", but more like "interesting". He poses some very interesting match ups due to his size and strength. Another thing that gets overlooked, is the fact that he's still only had 5 MMA fights and is getting better and better each fight.

Jan 2, 2004
for me at least, its not about hating brock because he was in the wwe. hes a serious athlete. what bothers me, and many people is how he carries himself. he gives fuel to these fucking douchebag writers that think ufc is a bunch of psychotics trying to beat the fuck out of each other. look at gsp if you want to see how a champ should act.
I hear this a lot. And a lot of the people who say it are also fans of the Diaz brothers. Which I find hilarious. Because there isn't much of a difference there.