UFC 100: LESNAR VS MIR II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
Lol @ all the butthurt mma fans cuz Brock whooped that ass and talk some good shit afterwards, i think Brock is my favorite fighter now

May 17, 2004
Lol @ all the butthurt mma fans cuz Brock whooped that ass and talk some good shit afterwards, i think Brock is my favorite fighter now
what do you like about him? i wish he had really done something and not just lay on mir. advance position or do something. he won purely with his size and strength.

Feb 9, 2003
size and strength wins fights. supposedly that's why submissionist do what they do. to cancel out size and strength. guess it doesn't work when your opponent can also out wrestle and over power you.

May 2, 2002
Brock sucks! Period. Yeah, he beat Mir, but Mir beat him first. So they're even. What's so special about Brock anyhow, aside from the fact that he can draw a crowd. So he's 3-1 (4-1 overall) now with tonight's win. Whoopty-fuckin' do! How long was it before he got his title shot, his third fight in his MMA career? What kinda shit is that?

Yeah, he did beat Randy Couture to become the UFC Heavyweight champion. The man is 46 and a UFC Hall of Famer. Maybe in his outing against Brock, he wanted to show the world that he still has what it takes. I don't know. I guess I could see how beating a Hall of Famer can give someone a big head.

Point being, most people don't shoot straight to the top as fast as Brock did. They have to work their way up and prove themselves. I guess if you can put asses in the seats, it really doesn't matter.

What goes up, must come down. Its only a matter of time.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Thats the only reasonable thing for disliking Brock, he obviously got to the top quick cuz of his name

Jul 29, 2008
I dont see anything special with Brock. he does have size and strength, but I noticed that's all he had when he first met with mir... lay and pray and hammer fists.

I never liked boring fighters and fighters that dont put out exciting matches.

I do respect anyone that steps in the cage.

its why i always like watching Fedor fight.. he brings it.

good for brock though.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
At least now that the HW tourney is over it brings on the interesting matchups.

Nog if he beats Randy
Cro Cop
Carwin
I don't think Cain is there yet, even though his fight with Carwin will produce a #1, I don't think he can beat Brock. Same with Cigano. Leaving Randy out since he lost to Brock. Mir, Kongo, Herring, Hardonk, Barry, Gonzaga, etc. can all battle it out for entertainment/non title threat fun.

Outside UFC
Fedor
Barnett if he beats Fedor at Affliction 3
Overeem
Werdum
Aleksander
Arlovski (on a 3-4 fight win streak)
Bigfoot Silva
Whoever wins this upcoming season of TUF

If the UFC fails to sign any of them with Brock beating any contender it'll be stale within the next year. But with how long they've been giving the HW title fights timewise, it could take a pretty long fucking time which would suck.

Feb 14, 2004
i was glad Brock won. i just didn't like Mir's shit eatin grin after the 1st round. but what a great UFC. i like how they have all the good fights first and after the Brock vs. Mir everyone leaves lol i was kind of surprised Akiyama won that fight. i was going for him, but didn't expect him to really win.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Predictable....Brock sitting on somebody and pounding away. I was dissapointed in Mir, he's better than that!!!!
How?? The first fight went the same way except for Brocks rookie mistake.

All you Brock haters sound ridiculous, the guy is an animal. MMA 'snobs' hate him cuz he supposedly hasnt paid the dues like other guys. The fuck outta here, he already smashed on Mir twice and decimated Couture, what more can he do to prove hes legit.

May 10, 2002
lol @ Mir thinking he was Urijah Faber. The hell was he doing?

Congo would destroy Brock on the feet. Someone just needs to teach him how NOT to be there when the wrestler tries to take you down

Feb 14, 2004
“Eventually Fedor is going to be here,” White said. “I want Fedor. We’ll end up getting that deal done and then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor and we’ll do a huge fight.”