UCL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
^^ yeah i think i could, i don´t close that option
that´d be once in a lifetime opportunity, if you know what i mean.

yeah.

And @ supavillain . You can check the portugal game online on this site http://www.myp2p.eu/Saturday.htm

You have to scroll down to the Portugal game and then install whatever programme you need to watch it . Its all there on the site though.

Aug 24, 2002
supavillain said:
jesus christ, this just made my fuckin year, good fuckin looking out dude, im in schock
haha, no problem.
Sometimes i get lag when its a game with alot of viewers. But usually it works out fine.

May 19, 2005
supavillain said:
portugal is the fuckin team for the next couple of years.....quaresma and ronaldo on each side, then when deco comes back, good jesus.......
as long as they stop acting like actors in a movie,jumping and falling all over the place,they have a great future ahead of them

Sep 11, 2005
yeah i agree with that, quaresma is my favorite player but dude does got a little vlade divac in him.....crisitano does over do it a bit, but hes smart and does the skills to cover it up, hes going so fast during the stepovers that its pretty hard to make a call when hes fallen so the refs just go with it.....theyre both in my top 5 players but yeah i agree with you about the emmy winning performances they tend to do

Aug 24, 2002
lol , they dont call Ronaldo 'diving queen' for nothing . But he's very good at the moment. I think he is the best player in premier league right now . And Portugal will do fine without Rui Costa and Figo and the rest of the oldtimers. They have alot of talent in the younger generation.

Anybody watched Spain - Denmark yesterday ? Pretty good game. Denmark got unlucky and were down to 10 men after 19 minutes after a defender was sent off . Spain went into a massive offensive for the whole first half and were up 2-0 at half time. Denmark scored right after the break and had a pretty good period during the second half. Could easily been a draw. Good game.

Edit : And for the english people on here. Who will the press blame now that they dont have Sven-Göran Eriksson to pick on ? In my opinion he didnt deserve the criticism he got as your leader.

Feb 14, 2006
Greece got good start, early goal in fifth minute.
After that Turkey turn the match around.
Nikopolidis was absolutely the guy, why Greece fall. He was involved in three goals and the reason why the numbers turn so ugly,if u look thru Greek eyes.

Impressive played from Turkey, when Turkey scored their 1st goal, Greek audience threw bombs on Turkey players, during the game, how game went Greek audience turn their back& always when Greece had ball, the audience whistled.

Sep 11, 2005
giovanni dos santos and carlos vela, im glad someone else is aware of these two dudes....theyre both something huh??? as soon as giovanni is able to play in a cup game alongside with all the other dudes who are gonna be running the mexico team in the future (memo, guardado etc..) then mexico will be a top 3 team again

Aug 24, 2002
I dont know much about Dos Santos and Carlos Vela. I mean i know that they are both young and signed for big clubs .But i have never seen them play. I guess the most famous mexican in europe is Marquez in Barcelona .

Aug 24, 2002
Yeah i think he's been great in the games ive seen with barcelona . He is a solid defender. Barcelona have a strong defense with him and Puyol and also the players who left Juve are good substitutes . Although i must say Thuram played bad in the 3-3 draw against Real Madrid a couple of weeks ago . And Valdes is a pretty good keeper but sometimes he makes simple mistakes that can cost Barcelone some points. Ive seen a couple of those in the last years . But overall a good keeper !
What about Messi? He's still a teenager but already a fucking genius. Give him a few years and he'll be the best striker in europe.

Feb 14, 2006
i think Marquez played excellent until this season,
this season he has been disaster in Barcelona´s defence line
in three or more matches ive seen.
Valdes hasn´t played on his gamelevel either, in this season.
Well i guess everybody have perioids when their gamelevels drop.
Shouldn´t take too ultimate conclusions in just one season´s or even in springpart of season´s matches.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
kopiko said:
What about Messi? He's still a teenager but already a fucking genius. Give him a few years and he'll be the best striker in europe.
Messi= Best young player in the World. IMO, he'll be even better than C. Ronaldo, and I think he's already better than Rooney. Maradona even says that Messi is his successor...

And I like Rafa Marquez, ever since he was with Atlas. He's doing big things with Barca, although I've seen him fuck up more than a few times. I heard he was gonna get a Spanish Citizenship so they could move up Dos Santos from the B squad. He would come in off the bench too.

I have this theory I always tell my friends, that if Barca made a team with just their bench, it would probably beat every team in the MLS. Seriously though, have you ever seen such a stacked bench?????

All Elite Teams that play for the Spanish, English, and Italian leagues are rediculously stacked though...

Feb 14, 2006
Lamberto Quintero said:
Messi= Best young player in the World. IMO, he'll be even better than C. Ronaldo, and I think he's already better than Rooney. Maradona even says that Messi is his successor...

All Elite Teams that play for the Spanish, English, and Italian leagues are rediculously stacked though...
Messi is good, but he still need more strength, he got speed, and technics
If saw the match against Liverpool, he was totally outplayed by tough Liverpool defence. English league is more physical than Spanish, so i think he will do good in countries/ series in Spain, Portugal.

True that Real Madrid´s budget for this season between 200-300 million €:s
Sevilla who leads now La Liga, has only 30 million budget, and is coming one of the elite if they can maintain their status as high as few last years & this goin´year.