UCL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
who followes it ?
what yall think who made the best impression on autumn season
now its on winterbreak and continues on February.

Real Madrid plus Lyon played well, can lyon still maintain the same status on spring, how far will they continue.

Mine favorite is Valencia and they played well too, dont see them winning the whole contest, lets see
today (Friday 15. december) will be draw for next round.

Feb 14, 2006
^^ Eto´o should be back when this continues
Barcelona have good chance, but do they have enough hunger ?
when u look who´s won this lately
there´s average teams like Fc Porto & Liverpool, who had lots of hunger

Feb 14, 2006
im watching today.. Liverpool vs Barcelona
Liverpool has adventage after victory 2-1 in Nou Camp
This will be tough match, Barcelona after they lost the first part, have to score at twice at least,,
Barcelona have been poor lately, loss in the weekend to Sevilla in La Liga
Still they have plenty of potential, will be intresting match.

Jun 23, 2002
^^that Mancini goal was SICK. awesome goal. i wanted inter to go thru, but im glad roma beat lyon...not real big on chelsea but better them going thru than porto...props to liverpool, i thought barca would pull it off but i guess not...way diff. champions league than lasy year...i hope arsenal go thru tho..if psv go thru ill be pissed

who you guys got tomorrow? milan over celtic and real over bayern for sheez

Ant-1

Sicc OG
Mar 2, 2004
Lyon sux. Always favorites, they got a better team than last year and they dont even make it to the quarter finals... And they said Champion's League was their main objective for this year lol

Reveillère should stop playin soccer after dat :)

Have u seen dat Valencia-Inter fight ? Navarro is a bitch haha, he broke Burdisso's nose and ran away like Carmelo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FestVFfjVE

Sep 11, 2005
I was hoping Porto wouldve beat chelsea, i cant stand chelsea, maybe drogba, but thats pretty much it.....the barcelona game was such a kick in the ass too, they had the perfect strike team, 3 of the best players ever and they couldnt do shit, once eto'o got in the box he'd fuck up and get picked like nothing, im hoping ManU beats Lilles ass today, and hopefully ronnie scores enough goals to get ahead of kanoute...

Jun 23, 2002
Ant-1 said:
Lyon sux. Always favorites, they got a better team than last year and they dont even make it to the quarter finals... And they said Champion's League was their main objective for this year lol

Reveillère should stop playin soccer after dat :)

Have u seen dat Valencia-Inter fight ? Navarro is a bitch haha, he broke Burdisso's nose and ran away like Carmelo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FestVFfjVE
that fight was awesome