U.G.K : UGK 4 LIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
disappointed with hard 2 b-legit ?????????......how?!?...that whole fuckin cd is bangin...block movement is dope ass fuck...it grows on you, trust me, i didnt catch it the first couple times.....throwblock music is fuckin garbage, exceopt for GAME

Feb 8, 2003
this shit is so damn tight its better then that slim thug. I luv them Pimp C laid back pimp beats on it.

This album was what they was working on when pimp died and its some unreleased shit too. They did a tupac with it except for the shit was unreleased tracks and verses

Feb 8, 2003
Ohhh...better than EPMD? Eightball & MJG? Mobb Deep? The Luniz?

I always thought Pimp C was the lesser of the two by alot...Bun B is one of the most jnerrated MC's out of the south EVER.
I think they better then all them groups that was name except mobb deep

8 ball & mjg fell the fuck off they havent dropped a good group album since 2004. epmd beenn washed up. Luniz is just one hit wonders far as the group goes. mobb deep still got heat but prodege being in jail is fucking them back.

Jun 3, 2006
I dont think they dropped the ball. Bc they always promoted teh hell out of ugk albums. its just when pimp went to prison is what fucked it up
yeah compared to what tho?...i dont know about the rap a lot shit.....but i was thinkin a couple days ago...does webbies and boosie sales, does pimp's family get anything out that?

Jun 3, 2006
I think they better then all them groups that was name except mobb deep

8 ball & mjg fell the fuck off they havent dropped a good group album since 2004. epmd beenn washed up. Luniz is just one hit wonders far as the group goes. mobb deep still got heat but prodege being in jail is fucking them back.
FUCK MOBB DEEP...I BUMP SUM OF THEY SHIT...THEY KINDA SCARY TO ME

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Ohhh...better than EPMD? Eightball & MJG? Mobb Deep? The Luniz?

I always thought Pimp C was the lesser of the two by alot...Bun B is one of the most jnerrated MC's out of the south EVER.
im gonna yes, better than any of those guys. Every album slaps, front to back, Pimp has beats on lock, as well as hooks, their catalogue of music is sick. Bun B is way underrated, and i think Pimp C can rhyme.

also, im really looking forward to hearing this album

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
ok, so for the 15th time ive asked,

is "she luv it" gonna be the non-screwed version? cuz the screwed version was on "still ridin dirty". its new enough that bun b says "hyphy in oakland"