U.G.K : UGK 4 LIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This shit go hard mayne. who else heard it?

01. Intro 1:45
02. Still On The Grind Ft. Raheem DeVaughn 4:12
03. Everybody Wanna Ball 3:57
04. Feelin' You 3:54
05. The Pimp And The Bun Ft. Ron Isley 3:31
06. She Luv It 3:52
07. 7th Street (Interlude) 1:26
08. Swishas And Erb Ft. Sleepy Brown 4:02
09. Purse Come First Ft. Big Gipp 4:22
10. Harry ~censored~ Ft. Lil Boosie And Webbie 4:15
11. Used To Be Ft. E-40, B-Legit, 8 Ball And MJG 5:39
12. Steal Your Mind Ft. Too Short And Snoop Dogg 4:45
13. Texas Ave. (Interlude) 1:15
14. Hard As Hell Ft. Akon 3:55
15. Da Game Been Good To Me 4:20
16. Outro 3:10

Jun 3, 2006
no no no...ugk is not signed to fuckupalot. this is their final album on jive to complete their contract.....and im glad its on jive than fuckupalot.
jive dropped the ball big time wit UGK too..they are the best two man group in the history of rap, not just south, they could be so much bigger...

Jun 3, 2006
Ohhh...better than EPMD? Eightball & MJG? Mobb Deep? The Luniz?

I always thought Pimp C was the lesser of the two by alot...Bun B is one of the most jnerrated MC's out of the south EVER.
not neccesarily better..but ill put em up against any 2 man group...i feel you, but pimp c made up for his shit wit his drawl and plus he was a nice fuckin producer too...alot of people never fucked wit pimp til they heard bun b shoutin free pimp c every chance he got

Jan 6, 2006
jive dropped the ball big time wit UGK too..they are the best two man group in the history of rap, not just south, they could be so much bigger...
true they could be so much bigger than what jive has done for them. and being signed to fuckupalot isnt the way to go..... im surprised they actually put some promo push for the self titled album. as for this album, i really dont see no promo/video/radio from jive at all. just word of mouth and internet buzz. will be coppin this tuesday. the track with 40 n B-Legit is bangin....

Jun 3, 2006
true they could be so much bigger than what jive has done for them. and being signed to fuckupalot isnt the way to go..... im surprised they actually put some promo push for the self titled album. as for this album, i really dont see no promo/video/radio from jive at all. just word of mouth and internet buzz. will be coppin this tuesday. the track with 40 n B-Legit is bangin....
yeah?...b'legit soundin refreshed and ready to go?

Jan 6, 2006
yeah?...b'legit soundin refreshed and ready to go?
he's pretty good n decent lately, i dont really hold high standards for bela lately, but im satisfied with what ive heard. man cant believe this is the final album, i was hoping this album will go out with a bang with some heavy promo by jive, but i guess not. only us die hard fans will be copping it.

May 27, 2008
not neccesarily better..but ill put em up against any 2 man group...i feel you, but pimp c made up for his shit wit his drawl and plus he was a nice fuckin producer too...alot of people never fucked wit pimp til they heard bun b shoutin free pimp c every chance he got
exactly... they both complement one another

they are both good lyricists, pimp always brought that sauciness tho, and he was always my favorite... maybe a better storyteller

Jun 3, 2006
he's pretty good n decent lately, i dont really hold high standards for bela lately, but im satisfied with what ive heard. man cant believe this is the final album, i was hoping this album will go out with a bang with some heavy promo by jive, but i guess not. only us die hard fans will be copping it.
i hold very high standards for the savage....he fuckin nice...bout to bump him and that paul wall song..that shit slap.....legit got classic albums under his belt....he proly still eatin off hemp museum...

Jan 6, 2006
i hold very high standards for the savage....he fuckin nice...bout to bump him and that paul wall song..that shit slap.....legit got classic albums under his belt....he proly still eatin off hemp museum...
hells yeah. trying to get a buck, hemp museum, hempin aint easy classics. i was alil disappointed with hard 2 b-legit and "block movement." that throwblock album shouldve been left in the vault. i have high hopes for his next album "block business." if he stays dropping heat like on this track and on 40's last album then its a done deal. a track like "pray for me" and "ghetto smile" wouldve made block movement better, the weak southern tracks hurt the album, the track with paul was tight, but that fake lil jon sorta ruined the hook.