@Twins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Tadou thanks for the feedback bro and yea we had them memorized I do agree with everybody
we didnt ride the beat good enough and the delivery could be allot better

mcHater lol thanks for offically being Reflections first hater lol

AJ Thanks for the love bro

DAK iller

May 4, 2002
McChatter thanks again from Ryan RK Rage for being our first hater.....Why dont you post a song up on here homie let eveyone tell you what they think??....Whoever you are thanks for listening to the song and giving feedback....

Mo-X thanks for gettin the song up on here for us.....

Villian thanks for the input

Tadou and everyone else thanks for the feedback thats why we put the song up so you guys can tell us what the change when we go record it again

Thanks again to everyone Even MChatter
Ryan RK Rage
Ps Just waiting for MR D Sanes review

May 4, 2002
Yeah Villian we met at appleblossom years ago and I gave you and your brother a ride home the one time from the club.......I thought us and your boy would be cool for the rest of our lives too????????????????
I have no hate towards him but such is life......
And If I recall correctly I/we never "talked Smack" but oh well its all confusion and all three of us are some hard headed men so thats that

Ryan RK Rage

Nov 10, 2002
sorry!

Dude you twins need to stop dick ridding and start realizing that your shit is wack i dont care how many cats dick ride you and say your shit is good, listen to your CD and then listen to a fucking other gay ass group and know that the other group is 1000 times better then the shit you just posted, stop right now all these cats dont like it their lying to you and wont admit it ive been in the game long enough to realize whats good and whats bad this is bad!

May 4, 2002
mchatter you been in the game long enough to learn how to be such a HATER this is the
last thing I type to you your just a waste of time and space you clown

DAK iller

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
First guy needs to work on his delivery.. Sounded like it wasnt totally written to the beat. The beat was a little too soft for me.. Not too complex and easy to spit to.. 1st guy should shorten his bars..

Also, make the hook stand out from the verses.. They blend in together.. This is good for a first track no doubt..

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I know I'm a little late but I haven't really had too much internet access lately. But fuck what anyone says. I thought the song was tight, especially for your first track. And it takes balls to expose yourselves to everyone like that. the twins get my support on this one. so keep it movin and I look forward to hearing more in the future. oh muthafuckin boy!!

May 9, 2002
Villian, I thought you and this MC hater cat were patnas, didn't you kick it in AZ? and even do some shit together???

I aint even speaking on this song, and dak, and lady of rage shouldn't be speaking on me, on the siccness, the internet, or anywhere else, but my face.