@Twins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
seeing that this is tha first track ive heard from tha twins....im feelin it! first listen i didnt really feel who started tha track off, but got into it as tha song progressed....second time around i was definitely feelin it....after concentrating i could understand more of what was said! real cooh production also. good shit over all!!!!! 1

May 4, 2002
Devilish thanks for the feedback damn you listened to it more the once thats cool shit bro

206 and sam can you explain why you didnt like it and thanks for the honesty thats what we are looking for

@ anybody else who listens to it this is the first time me and my twin ever hit the studio we are looking
for honest opinion more so on the lyrics and the delivery

DAK iller aka Doug of Reflection

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
There's potential

I think the high point of the song was the second verse.It seemed like it was the lone time that,that person seemed comfortable and accurate with their flow.Most the time,the delivery seemed too "forced"/"unatural",like it has'nt been mastered yet by the M.C.('s).I think with practice it will sound alot better,but right now it's sounds like their runnin outta breath a little bit.Overall it's a minor problem that just needs some tweakin,and more practice.I thought the beat was cool,and the concept was good,but the flow did'nt workout right with the beat.Practice makes perfect.....stay at it and it'll come out right eventually.There's potential to get better in every aspect,so keep doin your thizz.MP3 never sounds right either,the beat always sounds like it was playing in another room,so nobody should expect real posotive feedback off of MP3.

good luck

May 4, 2002
Bammer thanks Hella for that bro thats exactly what we are looking for
and yea yea im the one spitten the second verse lol

and we are going to re record this song someday in a more professional studio
not taken anything away from the dude that recorded us we are really greatfull

DAK iller

Jul 2, 2002
whats up hoe cakes doug and ryan, youve been showin me your shit for a long time now, and its great that you guys finally got your shit wit some muzik behind yins, it was kinda hard to understand, but shit ive listened to it like 5 times now and it does get more clear, but fuck i love it, im happy for you two, im lookin forward to your next shit, and shoutin my name up in that piece, jk guys, but hey good luck in the future

pittsburgh woop woop
slippery rock woop woop
much luv
@j

Nov 10, 2002
Oh my god!

these are the wackest rappers i have ever heard in my untire life my little sister could rap better, ive never heard such shitty ass music in my untire life this is worse then....... theires nothing worse then this bull shit.:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
mea argumentum....

...A couple of caucasian E-40's, lol....in a good way, though. In this sense, i mean E-40, as in, you're both a couple of characters, and yes, thats a GOOD THING! Recently, alot of rappers have been puttin me to sleep...this is a refreshing change!

Quick question: were these verses memorized? I dont mean to say they're offbeat or mumbled or anything like that, but they just dont have the "comfortable" feel to em. Im still feelin the flows, but they seem kinda imperfect (if that makes sense?)

Keep up the hard work!
Dont let anyone tell you you dont have talent!
Never give up!
Yadda yadda yadda....and im out!!! :eek:

Nov 10, 2002
hmmmm

these fools couldnt have talent even if that was their first name this bullshit smells worse then somthin i left in the toilet 3 weeks ago i cant beileve what people are saying this shit fucking sucks i mean i would give you props if it was good but its not good not even a little bit good this is a bunch a noise not music i mean come on your like 9 seconds off beat on evrey word, it sucks! maybe its not the same im hearing maybe im wrong but it sounds like two fags up on broadway looking to get some ass... peace im out!