Turf Talk releases "The West Coast Vaccine"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2007
PGBD said:
If this album is an indication of what to expect form Turf in the future, then his career in the rap game SHOULD come to an end.

I ain't feelin' the beats mayne.

NONE of em?? Theres like what 7 diff producers and you ain't feelin none??

Jan 18, 2006
some of the beats are a little to wild, dont know how else to say it. i like his first 2 albums a lot better. this album still has some slumpers though, its hard to rate this cuz they tried to get a little to creative with it.

May 4, 2005
quit bootleging music. It is many people in hear that burnt his shit and then talk trash. For those of you who did this you are cheap, lowlife, bastards on the real who shouldn't even listen to music. Dont judge if you dont buy. This is a no brainer on why bay cds dont sell worth a shit, cause of broke ass people burning free cds and talking down on them

Dec 11, 2005
I HEARD THIS SSHIT AND IT SLAPPPPPP

its ORIGINAL, Turf said it himself that he sounds better and likes beats that are a lil offbeat, its unique, original, SLAPS, and quality production!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
SoilSavy said:
quit bootleging music. It is many people in hear that burnt his shit and then talk trash. For those of you who did this you are cheap, lowlife, bastards on the real who shouldn't even listen to music. Dont judge if you dont buy. This is a no brainer on why bay cds dont sell worth a shit, cause of broke ass people burning free cds and talking down on them
the reason people burn shit is cause artist put half ass albums out and screw the fans out of money

Nov 1, 2004
This album is getting love from people who generally dont like too much bay shit which is a very good thing. This album slaps sooo hard!! Sound Quality is also very good, big ups to NUMP for engineering alot of this album(for those that dont know, thats where it all started for nump). I'll be coppin from rasputins this tuesday fa sho!!!

Also I love the fact that there is some dope Scratching on some of these cuts!!!! Turntableism is such a dying art nowadays you never hear scratching on hip hop albums anymore let alone some bay shit.

Apr 5, 2004
i jus skimmed thru tha album, its koo so far, i still needa hear it a couple more times to really let it soak in, wierd beats,, i like dat tho, but so far the best track on the album is "back in tha day" that beat goooo sooo fucken hard god damn best track on the album in my opnion.... i give the album a 8/10 tho, not better then the hood colab tho, i think droop-e kinda sucked on this album compared to the last 2 turf talk albums

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
its a 10. im startin 2 think da only rappers dat cud make a great cd r on sick wid it. coppin it 4 sho, i always support da bay artists anyway. hard 2 find alot of it in wisconsin tho.