Turf Talk releases "The West Coast Vaccine"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
www.ThaBizness.com
SoilSavy said:
05. Thats That Turf Talk (Prod. By Tha Bizness)

FUCKIN SLAPS! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album beeeeeeeeen waitin damn near 2 years for this album
good lookin out soilsavy we got joints comin on the new projects from quinn, clyde carson, ya boy, mistah fab of course and 50's next single called Follow My Lead ft. Robin Thicke off the Curtis Album checkout our myspace for the newest slaps

myspace.com/thabiznessbeats

Aug 14, 2006
I'm really feeling the song with Freeway. The songs slaps

Holla at you is good too. The only song i didnt like on the album was Rippah the beat is cool and all but just wasnt feeling the singing coming from J Nash

Feb 9, 2007
Dow Jones said:
good lookin out soilsavy we got joints comin on the new projects from quinn, clyde carson, ya boy, mistah fab of course and 50's next single called Follow My Lead ft. Robin Thicke off the Curtis Album checkout our myspace for the newest slaps

myspace.com/thabiznessbeats

Gooood shit mane. Thats whats up

Mar 26, 2007
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
been slappin it since friday nite.. i like the x track wit yuk and track wit 40 and b-la iz knockin propz 2 droope cant wait 2 cop the retail copy on jun 5th.. TURF came through with thizz 1.. pz

^^:cheeky:

May 4, 2005
Good Looking out Dow Jones, your shit is rockin right now. Your style is insane, are you from the west? Seattle I thought? Anyways keep making those slaps, your my fav

Jun 25, 2002
yeah i got the advance copy and im loving it.. im going to have to buy this one foso!!!!!!! 2nd album this year im about to buy, Save money and buy album that are well worth it.