Trump cuts welfare the party is over for Welfare Queens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This issue is a double edged sword. Welfare is definitely needed by the legit people in terrible situations who could actually use it, but the Government needs to figure out a better way to filter out the bullshitters who are scamming the system instead of taking it away from everybody.

Without section 8 and food stamps I would have been homeless and starved as a kid, but at the same time my mom was a junkie who worked the system my entire life instead of working. What do we do in that situation? Take away the welfare from the bullshitter, then the kids starve, it ain't really fixing anything in a lot of these situations.

Shit is a complete mess, they should have worked to make a plan to replace the current system at a later date rather than just cutting it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
they should drug test as a requirement upon application, and randomly after.
They already do in some states and those states have wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in drug testing costs and haven't actually caught anybody on drugs lol

Opiates, cocaine, and amphetamines are out of people's systems within a couple days. It's not hard for people to get around that shit, it's just even more money going down the toilet for states.

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
They already do in some states and those states have wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in drug testing costs and haven't actually caught anybody on drugs lol

Opiates, cocaine, and amphetamines are out of people's systems within a couple days. It's not hard for people to get around that shit, it's just even more money going down the toilet for states.
They would have to randomly take blood or something lol. Too many ways around your standard scheduled piss test

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You want to fix the welfare system? It starts with what sort of foundation that people can build. How about actually trying to teach children important things in school, like life skills? How about spending less on school administrators and buildings and more on the quality of the education itself? How about providing and requiring vocational training to the unemployed, unskilled citizens who are either signing up or receiving welfare benefits? Instead of throwing $50 billion at the shit holes of the world, try responsibly spending $50 billion on the shit holes in the US? Instead of gentrification, how about rehabilitation? How about we require junior high and high schools to teach our children home and financial economics instead of current events ala turn in your website news article bs? How about we utilize model prisoners who are doing everything possible to change themselves in prison and give reduced sentences or those serving life enhanced privileges for speaking to middle schools and high schools instead about how robbery, murder, assault, and drug addiction can dramatically and negatively change your life for a long time or the rest of your life? How about requiring legitimate mental health screening and care for recipients and all of their family members? I could really go on but its time for me to get off this soap box, because we know that we will all continue to be complacent and continue to allow THEM to dictate what THEY do with OUR money and financial burdens to the US government.

May 4, 2002
You want to fix the welfare system? It starts with what sort of foundation that people can build. How about actually trying to teach children important things in school, like life skills? How about spending less on school administrators and buildings and more on the quality of the education itself? How about providing and requiring vocational training to the unemployed, unskilled citizens who are either signing up or receiving welfare benefits? Instead of throwing $50 billion at the shit holes of the world, try responsibly spending $50 billion on the shit holes in the US? Instead of gentrification, how about rehabilitation? How about we require junior high and high schools to teach our children home and financial economics instead of current events ala turn in your website news article bs? How about we utilize model prisoners who are doing everything possible to change themselves in prison reduced sentences or those serving life enhanced privileges for speaking to middle schools and high schools instead about how robbery, murder, assault, and drug addiction can dramatically and negatively change your life for a long time or the rest of your life? How about requiring legitimate mental health screening and care for recipients and all of their family members? I could really go on but its time for me to get off this soap box, because we know that we will all continue to be complacent and continue to allow THEM to dictate what THEY do with OUR money and financial burdens to the US government.
TLDR: kids today dont want to work at all and want everything handed to them. if its not on social media or the next 10 min fad it doesnt matter to them. try walking into a store and see how many kids "working" are just standing around complaining about "life" and how hard they have had it with cell phone in hand.

i put the most blame on parents, they do not raise them anymore and that is sad as fuck.

i pick my kids up from school and when we get home, we all sit down and each one does their homework/ school projects. then i cook dinner and they get ready for bed at 8pm. how many people actually do that these days?

my kids are A students and when they start slipping i get on them. how many parents actually teach their kids right from wrong or give 2 shits about what they do? todays society is lost as fuck and all our family values got thrown the fuck out the window a long time ago to be lazy pieces of shit who want other people to support them.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
TLDR: kids today dont want to work at all and want everything handed to them. if its not on social media or the next 10 min fad it doesnt matter to them. try walking into a store and see how many kids "working" are just standing around complaining about "life" and how hard they have had it with cell phone in hand.
I agree with your observation but is this not the expected outcome of humanity? we can even look at it as a chapter that will soon end, but is it not natural?

May 4, 2002
video doesnt work (white box)

but what do we do to teach this generation? they wont get off their ass at all for anything ( unless its new shoes). its all worldstar and getting some internet fame or popping out a baby to get on mtv.

and WE all pay taxes to support these leeches? someone has to step in and say enough is enough.

Apr 28, 2016
I get my money regardless of who's president and I don't bitch n complain about the next Man U wanta defend this fuck boi with ur statement ur a fuck boi too like I said if u about it come see me or hit the pm n we can meet up otherwise ur all talk n just a bitch

May 18, 2017
ShadowWeb
meanwhile joker sitting over there collecting his disability money and drinking E40s all day shattering a glass house
I wish you mere mortals would stop reffering to me as a joker. First of all I got many stream of revenue. None from the gov. Next I have a gambling thing going. So have fun with your little conspiracy theories. I know how money works, and how to get it easily, and begging the gov for money is not it.

Thank you. goodbye. You are the weakest link

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
If you want to create jobs, first you must get rid of the minimum wage. Less government regulation = growth in GDP which = better standard of living for all.

Hong Kong achieved the top ranking in 2012 with a score of 89.9, out of a possible total of 100. The four main categories cover rule of law, how limited government's role in business is, regulatory efficiency and the extent to which the economy embraces an open market. The study specifically cites Hong Kong's strong legal framework, especially its property rights and general support for the rule of law. It also commended Hong Kong for its low tolerance for corruption to support its regulatory efficiency. The study noted several steps in the wrong direction since 2010, such as implementing a minimum wage, which counts against being an open market and more toward inefficient regulation, but the dings have not been enough to unseat Hong Kong as the world's most economically-free country (or to be more precise, Special Administrative Region).

Apr 5, 2016
i can't find where i posted my business debit, credit, personal, and EBT card lol

i thought it was in a thread where sum broad won the lottery and still got EBT benefits... lol