TROLL announces run for presidency...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
you coo folks troll but i dont think anyone around here is smarter than 2- 0 - Sixx on this political shit so i feel he is right for the position....
It's not about who's smarter. Since most of the things people think are real are all Lies.

Let's put it like this is a North American Union happened and was put into full affect the will of the congress and people would be useless. And the Union wouldn't even be ruled by the president.

So far only Troll and 2-o sixx know anything about the New World Order and their views try to stop it.

I still would pick Troll on top of 2 0 sixx. But 2 0 sixx has good ideas about his version of communism.

But these two guys are on top of the polls on this forum by me.

In the real Polls Ron Paul is the only choice for president.
If anyone else gets chossen then I would honestly suggest everyone move out of this country if they can.. i know i would.. lol

C

CcytzO_Loc

WHITE DEVIL said:
^sounds like scrap sympathizer shit to me

you got it twisted....aint ever sympathized for a scrap....but he said he has no affillliations to any party but a gang in my eyes is similar to a party.....i couldnt run for president and deny my crip affiliations and i couldnt lie and say i wouldnt be biased towards certain gang members......this has nothing to do with taking sides im just saying he contradicted himself already.....we need a president without contradictions......

C

CcytzO_Loc

antoniog831 said:
SERIO. GOOD ANSWER

even if he really aint biased the rest of the Nortenos are and people like you already coat tailing cuz of this fact....if he was a scrap with the same exact policies you WOULD NOT vote for him......or would you?????:confused:

C

CcytzO_Loc

Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
It's not about who's smarter. Since most of the things people think are real are all Lies.

Let's put it like this is a North American Union happened and was put into full affect the will of the congress and people would be useless. And the Union wouldn't even be ruled by the president.

So far only Troll and 2-o sixx know anything about the New World Order and their views try to stop it.

I still would pick Troll on top of 2 0 sixx. But 2 0 sixx has good ideas about his version of communism.

But these two guys are on top of the polls on this forum by me.

In the real Polls Ron Paul is the only choice for president.
If anyone else gets chossen then I would honestly suggest everyone move out of this country if they can.. i know i would.. lol

i disagree wit you cuz......smarts have a hella of a lot to do with it.....politcal and world event/history knowledge is very critical....this country is going to hell with the president we have and we know how low his IQ is and how little he is aware of the whole picture.....

2 - O - Sixx never ceases to impress me with his vast knowledge and in depth perception of this world and its governments....i have a pretty high IQ and i know a lotta of shit but i would not wanna go up against this man in a game of Jeaopordy on my best day......

but once we have a good organized debate we will all witness the true power of his intellect....

not to take anything away from you Troll your pretty smart as well.....

Feb 15, 2007
CcytzO_Loc said:
even if he really aint biased the rest of the Nortenos are and people like you already coat tailing cuz of this fact....if he was a scrap with the same exact policies you WOULD NOT vote for him......or would you?????:confused:
YOU GOT A POINT WITH THE HOMIES SHOWING TROLL SUPPORT. BUT ONLY CAUSE HE WILL BE IN POWER AND HAS GONE THRU THE SAME SHIT WE HAVE. THE GOOD AND THE BAD. SO WE WOULD FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH HIM AS PRESIDENT, THINKING THAT HE WILL NOT LET THESE PRICKS KEEP MAKING BULLSHIT LAWS TO KEEP US LOCKED UP. BUT DONT TELL ME YOU WOULDNT FEEL THE SAME WAY IF A CRIP WAS RUNNING?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
i disagree wit you cuz......smarts have a hella of a lot to do with it.....politcal and world event/history knowledge is very critical....this country is going to hell with the president we have and we know how low his IQ is and how little he is aware of the whole picture.....

2 - O - Sixx never ceases to impress me with his vast knowledge and in depth perception of this world and its governments....i have a pretty high IQ and i know a lotta of shit but i would not wanna go up against this man in a game of Jeaopordy on my best day......

but once we have a good organized debate we will all witness the true power of his intellect....

I'm sorry you disagree. But know this even though Bush is very dumb. Don't think he is doing what he does by his own mind. He was only born in a family of Elites. So he is just a puppet and yes he is dumb. He only takes orders from the higher ups.

2 0 - sixx is very smart , I agree, and I really like HIS idea and verions of communsim. But Him and Troll would make good Prez and Vice Prez.

But I choose those two out of the people on siccnes who are doing Fantasy runs for Prez on the board .,... as Prez and vice Prez.. they would do a great job.

But in reality.. Ron Paul is the only REAL candidate anyone should support.. look him up on google and youtube.. if he doesn't win.. it's really time to evacuate... out of this country.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
CcytzO_Loc said:

are u still kissin his ass?

you know theres a PM function for that right?