TROLL announces run for presidency...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
I dont associate with any specific party. I dont feel government should be governed by a system enacted to enstill that "go team go!" mentality. I believe an elected offical should be voted for solely for his views for they may not entirely agree with a blanket generalization such as left/right conservative/liberal...instead he/she should be chosen for being able to convince his constituents that he has their best intrest in mind so that being able to articulate HOW he/she will do it is key.. with that said. My first acts as commander in chief would be..

A)to pull out of iraq by negotiating with its neighboring countries.. (Iran, Syria etc) convince them that they have a stake in the outcome of the civil war that is taking place. Go to Syria, reminding them that their minority sunni in iraq are going to face a tough road when there are no U.S troops. I would point Syria in the direction of having negotiating talks with Iran over what to do about the many militias that inhabit Iraq.

B)Start a campaign aimed to salavge credability.
by taking actions such as....

-Repealing and abolishing the patriot act and the military commissions act. -Having all current prisoners at gitmo tried publicly
-Having full disclosure of things such as UFO sightings, the philidelpia project, MKULTRA.etc.
-Declare that the secrecy of any policy talks or negotiations are illegal and are to be made public record.
-Cataloge and prosecute Unconstitutional acts commited by government employees past and present, elected and appointed.

C)revert back to the gold standard. why? for the purpose of usurping discretionary powers from the central banks. Artifical inflation would be greatly reduced.

D)Abolish Corporate lobbying Any buisness transactions that are requested by large buisnesses will require a vote that is made public.

E)Declare all elections shall have a paper trail Possibly establish a commitee to run a system where people are able to...
-call a number and be told over the phone who and what they voted for.
(The call center would be run by the local precinct that held the election)
-Go online to check.
-Mail in a form for a request of a 'voters reciept'

F)Reassess our spending priorioties which would first come with the Great reducuction of military spending and production. Without the spending in iraq i would be able to allocate portions of that money to sectors such as..

'industrial production'
'research and development'
'housing and education'

G)Marijuana. Taxed and legalized Not only for ingestion but also its plethora of potential productional uses as hemp.

H)ProstitutionA legal buisness transaction between two consenting adults. Brothels will be required to screen for various std's regularly and provide a safe enviornment for their customers.

Id see the presidency for what it really is.. a public servant. and as one.. do u have any questions comments or suggestions??.. :cool:

Aug 8, 2003
Lamberto Quintero said:
What are your ideas on what to do with immigration, and the US/Mexico border?
I believe that we need secure borders. Those that are already here will be able to apply for there legalization granted they are working full time...

With that said, the bigger problem here is trying to convince the people of mexico to make a change in their crooked government. The taxes collected on the immigrants will be allocated to help fund the people of mexico in fighting their current governments policies.

Aug 8, 2003
BoMbTrEeS2 said:
^^^^what he said, and also what would be your policy on taxes
I believe capitalism is a good thing. Those who work harder should get paid more. However, those who make more should be able to afford a higher tax. Those who hover just above and below the poverty line will be able to be exempt on certain taxes and will recieve a bigger tax break.

Aug 8, 2003
nob0die said:
what are your views on public intoxication ????
ahhh good question. I believe if someone is publicly intoxicated to the point that they are a danger to themselves or others around them and they have no means of getting home, the police will instead of writing a ticket and/or arresting them, taxi them home or wherever they are staying, with a warning to stay inside for 12 hours..

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
TROLL said:
I believe that we need secure borders. Those that are already here will be able to apply for there legalization granted they are working full time...

With that said, the bigger problem here is trying to convince the people of mexico to make a change in their crooked government. The taxes collected on the immigrants will be allocated to help fund the people of mexico in fighting their current governments policies.
LOL.. and let the immigrants bankrupt the entire nation like theyve bankrupt the hospitals and school boards across arizona,texas and california?

you remember what happened in 1986 when amnesty was granted to 3 million immigrants? illegal immigration tripled.
mexico operates through monopolies, the little people dont matter.
there is no such thing as corruption in mexican politics.

Feb 24, 2006
synical dj said:
LOL.. and let the immigrants bankrupt the entire nation like theyve bankrupt the hospitals and school boards across arizona,texas and california?

you remember what happened in 1986 when amnesty was granted to 3 million immigrants? illegal immigration tripled.
if we got rid of all the illegal aliens are economy would be worse off and if they get amnesty and pay taxes then they are giving money to the government for being here instead of leaching

Mar 12, 2005
Get my Vote. Took a while and I had to think about it. I don't agree with some of what you had to say as much as I did with 2-0-Sixx. Actually upon further review, I just don't agree with Policy H. Other than that, I'm all for you. You get my vote homie.

Aug 8, 2003
MAVA said:
What are you gonna to about the KKK?
the kkk ain't a factor in anything like they used too. But shit, i dont see why they shouldnt face the same scruitiny gangs do. Ever see a gang task pull over a an old white man asking him if those sheets in his back seat are 'gang related material' ? :cheeky:

Aug 8, 2003
synical dj said:
Lets look at this realistically. Are you able to uproot every single last immigrant family and transplant them back into mexico with nothing? If they were charged a small fee to stay here, there would be a larger influx of immigrant spurned tax money. Not only that..

if your talking about a complete sweep of all immigrants, i want u too come up with a good plan to replace the many jobs that are going to be left behind. How will lower paying and newer buisness keep their buisness running with a work force that would sharply dwindle? Can you guarentee that there will be people coming in to replace these lower paying jobs?
synical dj said:
Which is why i said id secure the borders.. build a concrete barrier with guard towers every few miles that are equipped with nightvision and spot lights..
synical dj said:
lol u just contradicted yourself. If mexico is ran by monopolies, and the 'little people dont matter." How can u then deny that there is corruption in their politics?

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
troll.
the problem with your solution is you assume that the low paying wages are going to stay the same. obviously once they become citizens they will become unionized, which will drive up the wages and make them eligible for all the other benefits entitled to americans.
the next wave of illegal immigrants lookin for amnesty will pick up the slack. like last time.
you cant build a border fence because america needs its cocaine. sorry.

also, the amount of taxes theyll pay pales in comparison to the amount of money being sent back to mexico (BILLIONS) or the strain thats being placed on the school and hospitals already. how many ERs have closed in southern california alone? plus they already file taxes and get huge checks back from the EIC (earned income credit) and barely any of that money stays in the country.

the difference between 1986 and now is this time around theres not even an attempt at assimilation. its the contrary...they want to keep speaking spanish, use pesos, etc. no country can survive like this..
you cant reward people with the reason they committed the crime in the first place. you cant deport them all but so what? get to work.
they cant lock every nigga up but that hasnt stopped them from trying.
if mexico was Uganda shit would be handled completely different.
border fence. moat. guard dogs. snipers. troops. dragons..
everything would be there to stop immigrants.

and as far as monopolies go..i was saying the little person doesnt matter because everyone knows only one side benefits from a monopoly. its like legalized corruption. cronyism is a way of life down there.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
TROLL said:
Which is why i said id secure the borders.. build a concrete barrier with guard towers every few miles that are equipped with nightvision and spot lights..
after doing so, would you for any reason halt transportation and lock the american people in rather than vice versa?
things like a pademic?