Trigeration Station, a classic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
IT'S A CLASSIC BECAUSE EVERY THING I TALKED ABOUT ON THE ALBUM WAS TRUE DAGO HISTORY.NOT NO SMALL TIME SHIT.IM TALKIN REAL ACTUALFACTUAL SHIT OVER ORIGINAL PRODUCTION WITH SOLID SPIT'S.IF YOU FROM DAGO AND YOU SAY TRIGERATION STATION AINT A CLASSIC,YO DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT DAGO'S INFAMOUS HISTORY,OR YOU A FA SHO HATEN ASS BUSTER.

D

Downunda-Connec

SMC said:
Take A Ride came out in 94
They got me on medication and Penetentiary bound... Nuff Said.
Although the whole album is banging and crip hop is fire. Both classic albums. I am still bumping Take A ride 9 years on.

I almost got that triggeration station the other month at cduniverse.com, I couldnt hear it and hadn't heard anything about it so in the end I didnt get it. Maybe I shouldve, the tracks he got on AP9 are the highlights of his last 2 albums and Ten Man Army on the Mobalotti is tight too. Good to hear something positive about it, anyone got a tracklisting, who's featured on it?
Cheers...

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
MITCHY SLICK said:
IT'S A CLASSIC BECAUSE EVERY THING I TALKED ABOUT ON THE ALBUM WAS TRUE DAGO HISTORY.
Real talk, that's one of the major reason's I knock that cd all the time, it's all fuckin real. The beats got major knock and the delivery is to sick.

Can't wait for the next cd mayne.

Apr 25, 2002
the cd is still bangin..........the intros get me rollin........where Mitch is ridin in the car with that cat, tellin him his car is busted HAHA

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
ADD ECAY'S "MENTAL SCARS" TO THE LIST OF FO' SHO' DAGO CLASSICS!!!!! YA'LL GO COP THIS!!!!

Just got mine from Ecay, and this shit is heated!!! On everything I love this shit is hard!!! My favorites are "The Comebac". That shit is hard! I think that's my favorite song on the album. I'm puttin' that on the dvd when ya'll did it live. But God On My Side, Ride 2night, So Little Time, Life or Death, Still Gang Bangin', Black Heart, The Others, and Can't Get Enough are all heated too!!!

@Ecay, I could've told you this on the phone my nig, but I wanted everybody to see it.

Your content is on point my nigga. That's those life experiences though. That what makes this album tight to me E, is that your content, and how you delivered your lyrics, you could tell they were molded and came from your life experiences. That's what makes it unique, and it's going to make it unique to the fans. There's a lot of "TIGHT" rappers, but most rappers don't have Life Stories. There's only a FEW Dago rappers that really have that, and are tight, and you are one of em'. I mean it's a MILLION TIGHT rappers out there. Anybody can match words up, and get a dictionary or somethin', and be lyrical, but most rappers don't have a Life Story. That's why 50 blew up, because he had a life story. It was plenty rappers tighter than him. Same with Pac, Eminem (he had a life story, it just wasn't thug shit though), Biggie, Jay-Z (he had a life story too, he was in the game). All the greats had life stories, and it's time for you to take the shit you been through, and benefit from it. That's how I look at everything I've been through. Switch it up, and try to benefit from it. Good luc with the album my nigga. For real and sincerely. 1

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
damn CS u got me feinin......

when i first posted this i had only knocked that triggeration station two times..... now i listen to it almost daily and i do consider it a classic..

Mar 27, 2003
Trigeration Station, that new mitchy slick and damu album(all that shit is tiite homie, even tho they was using other Gs beats), dollars & sins and ghetto classics ofcourse, take a ride was tiite, the damu classics album i was definately feelin G(all that shit was bumpin like a mutha fucka), ecays unos album, BIg June NiGGa keeps it brackin all the tiime..hes definitely a daygo classic, mackvillin i jus started to bump and i love that shit...and last but not least THA S.E.T...their albums Trickeration Foe Life and Game Goes On is brackin G...my homie YounG D's dad is Sir Devoe from Tha S.E.T. and they had that pure Southeast SD Gangsta bump and that gangsta blues vibe...i was jus wonderin why no one talks about them and if anyone really knew about them...cuz ta me they definitely an SD Classic and will always be...i always wanted to kno if they still do they thang?

Sep 1, 2002
my favorite dago albums of all time are:
Mitchy's Trig
Lil C.S. Ghetto world Sound track
Hound Foundation's album
Maurice's New West
and finally UnderGround Family's shit. That's the first time i heard Ecay

Cuzin Ice Lecta

CEO/Founder of Wreccin Crew Wrecords
Apr 24, 2003
ALL YOU MUTHA-FUCCAS GOT A BAD HABIT OF FORGETIN ABOUT THAT "LOWBOTTOM'D OUT " SHIT WHICH IS A DEFINATE CLASSIC IF SOME OF THE ONES YA'LL NAMED IS ... BUT DON'T TRIP CAUSE I'M GETTIN READY TO DROP
WITH THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE WRECCIN CREW (THE COAST GUARDS)
AND REALLY TEAR SOME SHIT UP . ALSO ANGAL IS WORKIN ON HER SOLO SHIT
SO IT'S FIXIN TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN !!!

HOLLA... "THE LECTA"

Cuzin Ice Lecta

CEO/Founder of Wreccin Crew Wrecords
Apr 24, 2003
good lookin out NUTTZ ... they aint gonna have no choice but to feel me in a minute tho!! i'm glad you diggin it and im gonna make sho you get one of the first copies of my new shit so keep in touch with a nigga dogg... HOLLA !!!

"THE LECTA"

Aug 15, 2002
you keep bringing the heat ...ill keep buyin em

for yall that dont have it....LB"d Out is a gangsta rap album...this is one of those hood reppin albums...kinda like Triggeration Station is a DIP niggaz album...this is a Coast album...the beats are bangin as fuck too