Trigeration Station, a classic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
do they consider this shit a classic in Dago? like what are some classic CD's from San Diego, cuz i know i got some classic CD's period, then some classics from specific region.

Jun 12, 2002
Classic ?......hmmmm...Maybe not,I only likes maybe 5/6 tracc's,Basically dogg,a lassic would be a cd that you never skip tracc's....Mitchy's had t many skit's on there to be considered classic in my eyes plus some tracc's wasen't classic material....In daygo LIL C.S. is stil runnin' thing's and that's not becasue this is his board either,I thought macvillian's album was better than Mitchy's too......But Trip...I got nathan but love for Mitchy His album was definatly a 7.5/10 for me I still knocc ''Yea dat'' ''Triggernation station'' ''Hate factor'' And That e-40 featured tracc ''Im connected'' tight shit.....

Fucc buyin' coke from anotha nicca.......I'm connected

My whole tilt is still half price(Think that's it)........I'm connected

Gettin' G's out of every hood........

Bacced my my triple Og's......

Tight shit from Mitchy..........But Dollar's and sins.....Well it's just better yo'

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Its a classic in my eye. Im feelin mitchy. I cant call it as far as whos the best in Diego. If I made a list I'd probaboly be leavin a couple niggaz out.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Dago Classics to me: From the ones I heard. I was locced up when Gangsta Ern, Green Eyes, Undaground Family Comp, Big June etc. came out

Lil C.S. - Ghetto Classics
Lil C.S. - Dollars & Sins
Mitchy Slick- Triggeration Station (my opinion, it's definitely a Dago Classic)
Jayo Felony - Take A Ride
New West Comp
Damu - Damu Classics
Mackvillian - Ear Infection (I forgot about my boy, until the homey young licwit made me remember. Mac's shit is tight)

I may be missing some, and everybody is not going to agree with everybody and think this album or that album is a classic, but like Janky said whatever is a classic in your eyes, then it is. And these are mine. And you have to take into consideration the time the albums came out, because some albums that came out in the late 90's may not be a classic on today's standard's, but at the time it came out it was considered tight. But this list is off the top of the dome and believe me, when the "In The Ghetto World" soundtrac drops I think it's the best album to represent Dago talent to come out ever! It's more heated rappers out here than the ones on my soundtrac, but the rappers I have on my shit just let you know what type of talent we have as a whole. You'll see. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

Jun 25, 2002
that maccvillin shit by jacque prpbably got the knoccinest beats cuz that shit wasmproduced by ecay, but I don't know if it's a classic. muthafuccin crip hop is a classic to me. the most complete san diego album, by muthafuccin bullet loco.

Jul 10, 2002
Everybodys got their own opinoin so lemme give minz. I don't listen to my own music much so I don't bump that Mack Villin but he is tight. Now, we've had some good releases from Dago recently with Crip hop, Dollas & S.I.N.S., & Triggeration Station. I think these albums raise the bar 4 tha town as a whole. Friendly competition is good 4 the music business period & in order 2 compete u gotta pay attention 2 what the most professional musicians in tha town r doing. I think these r the 3 best Dago releases so far. But in my opinion- a classis is something u can listen 2 (4 years)without skipping (unless u'r just craving a certain song) & the only 2 albums I've ever listened 2 like that r Outkast's 1st & Snoop Dogg's 1st. Nowadays I'm lucky 2 get 3 craccin songs from an album & if 1 is timeless I'm impressed.

Apr 25, 2002
naw, triggaration station is a classic to me. I was bumpin that shit earlier today. Theres something about them cricet beats that dont get me tired of em. shits bangin tho, I can play that whole shit thru without skippin. funny thang tho, i wasnt feeling most of dem songs when i first got it. It got that dago feeling fasho tho, kinda puts you in the mindstate of that whole dago scene. cricet got heat on them boards, any other albums that he produced that I aint know about except my folks lil c.s. album? what he say he be chargin like 5 g's a beat. Thats hella steep but they heat fasho.

Dollars n sins & triggeration station really put dago on the map in my opinion. Before that I was only knowin bout jayo. But dago comin up in a hot fashion fasho.

Nov 14, 2002
mitchys triggeration station aint a classic in my eyes. daygo releases i think are is dollas n sins, crip hop, and definitely that new west comp will be one too. cant wait for ur ghetto world soundtracc cs. heard its gonna c bangin as fucc.

Jul 21, 2002
i like his delivery...he's a classic just like mr. heat/grind is, and it aint got nothin to do with him being from the other side...the dude is ill and that's it...and this is from a dago crip niggas point of view... dago's been an area to properly and proudly say is very "shineworthy" from crip albums to blood albums..it's finally something to smile about cuz years ago we could'nt get in the studio to record together so im thankin c.s and other niggas doin it out here for that. i just hope this rap shit changes the dumpinz that has plagued the town over the last couple of........... months/years.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Trigeration Station is a classic in my opinion, along with Jayo's Take A Ride and C.S.'s Dollars and Sins. I know that Ecay Uno-Mental Scars is predestined to be a classic(I've heard nothin but heat from Ecay). Shit everything I hear from Dego is heat.

Jul 10, 2002
Good lookin out Mak... I'mma put my best foot forward & I hope nobody is disappointed (u know u put the pressure on... lol) with all these slappers I got coming.

Aug 9, 2002
TO ME EVERYBODY IN DAGO THAT PUTS OUT TIGHT SHIT IS CONSIDERED A CLASSIC. BASED ON THE FACT THAT NOT MOST PEOPLE HEAR DON'T GET TO REALLY HEAR THE SHIT PEOPLE IN DAGO GET TO HEAR. EVERYBODY GOT TO HEAR JAYO. BUT THERE'S MORE TALENT OUT HERE. PLUS NIGGAS IN OTHER STATES CAN'T CALL OUR SHIT STUDIO CAUSE NIGGAS OUT HERE ARE REALLY ON REAL SHIT. I'M GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FEEL US NOW. IT'S TIGHT WHEN I READ ABOUT HOW MUCH TALEND WE GOT AND IT'S TRUE......@ ECAY I'M OUT THO SEA RIGHT NOW AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR SHIT ON THE NET AND IF SO GIVE ME SOME INFO....

Sep 13, 2002
take a ride is a classic. i been knockin that shit since i can remeber. mitchy and C.S. shit both classic. havent heard alot of shit. been out for a minute.

on the mitchy i can play almost every track. mabey 1 or 2 tracks on the whole shit i aint feelin

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
GOOD LOOKIN BOOGIEMAN.IT TRIPS ME THE FUCK OUT TO KNOW SOMEBODY THAT AINT FROM DAGO CAN FEEL MY STORIES,THEY ALL REAL STORIES,ASK ABOUT YOUNG MITCH.ALL YOU GONNA HEAR IS MURDER AND MONEY.ASK ANYBODY FROM DAGO,EVERYBODY KNOW MITCH BEFORE THE RAP SHIT.I ONLY MADE MY FIRST SONG IN 98