Trackstar Presents: Mordiki - Its The R.E.A.L. (Real Entertaining Ass Lyrics)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Dude didnt take his name from no one lol...thats his real life name mayne.....his parents named him he didnt name himself.....i dont think anyone would wanna fake a name like Mordiki....haha....he just keeping it real wit his real name....and yeah he be with Trackstar at the Oakland and Frisco games selling cd's

for those saying its the madepro/pd look yeah thats what he wanted....a lot of cats want that look its not that im trying to copy it but folks always using that look for examples when they say what they want....so i give them what they want for the money they paying....simple as that...

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
damn cuzz... thats somethin a bitch would say...

it aint that appealing... take that
and make the next one better..... it aint the end of the world... but this is not tight
the colors is all fucced up

but dont get sensitive cuzz, man up my nigga
am i supposed to know you or something? cuz you speaking to me like i do....or like im supposed to care what you say.....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
you have done a lot of work that i liked so i can respect that opinion but i aint feeling how much of that bling/sunspotting you do in your work myself it always looks too bright and almost feels like im being blinded by the graphics and i need to not look at it rather than want to look at it....other than that your work is great.....

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
am i supposed to know you or something? cuz you speaking to me like i do....or like im supposed to care what you say.....
LOL... ohh my... you sound like such a hoe right there....
LMAO.... aint you supposed to be G or somethin?

offbrand ass noname set claimin nigga with your emotions in a twist, cant take criticism or advice

lol.... you should never open your mouth again, you exposed yourself
even in response to cutthroat
you felt the need to tell him what you think of his work in defense of the shitty job you do
thats hoe shit, insecurity, this thread aint about his or toros work
its about yours.... focus you attention deficit havin pout ass buster

lol... this is comedy, thank you cuzz

now go take some typography classes and learn your pantones tricc

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
you the one typing feminine shit like "oh my" but calling me a hoe?

get outta here wit that shit cuz every body up on this fourm can be accused of being a hoe by your logic....including yourself....the name calling is unneccessary and its always comedy how quicc cats like you are at stooping to the level....most of the time its cuz the person behind the screen knows there is lil chance of ever meeting the person in real life but i get around so im a lil bit more respectable....i speak nothing but real shit that i would say in real life and for the same reasons....in real life i wouldnt just go about bashing someone with words when i dont even know them, based on assumptions.....is that how you get down cuz? if so then either you one of the hardest/most iggnorant arrogant cats walking your city streets or you been luccy that you aint came at the wrong person with some nonsense cuz where im from you give mutual respect until you have proof of someone being a bitch or a hoe....so unless you wanna make it a mission to get such proof then your words are meaningless and your the dumbest person in this thread.....

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
@E. Man....its not just cuz of this simple post...dude has said sideways shit to me before along with this j cat above that just posted.....people like this tend to post negative shit just to do so....i dont care for them myself but when they post up i dont make it a point to post at all in thier threads....i dont even bother looking at em.....they dont like me but still feel the need to clicc on my threads and see what i post just to try to picc at it and find something bad to say.....ive seen them post props to shit that was way worse than this thats why i know they be on some bullshit.....

if i aint feeling someone shit i just pass it on i dont gotta make a remark on it....if someones work is really good then ill feel the need to give them some props.....

the whole direction of the cover is what the client wanted and what they paid for...i see lots of work done by some of yall around here that is sub par but most say its what the client wanted so yall should know how that goes....

@prodigy....i find it funny that you liked the 1st version i did of this cover when this one is a lot better.....

matter fact a lot of folks gave good comments on that 1st version and it succed....but as long as the client likes what he gots then its a job done.....
AT LEAST NO ONE POSTED A PIC OF YOU GETTING UR SMALLER THAN AVERAGE PENIS SUCKED BY A BIG GIRL.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
get outta here wit that shit cuz every body up on this fourm can be accused of being a hoe by your logic....including yourself........most of the time its cuz the person behind the screen knows there is lil chance of ever meeting the person in real life but i get around so im a lil bit more respectable.......
quit.

i speak nothing but real shit that i would say in real life and for the same reasons....in real life i wouldnt just go about bashing someone with words when i dont even know them, based on assumptions...
assumptions???? you provided virtual evidence in the way you bitched in this thread... i didnt need to assume shit... thanks to your clarity

.....where im from you give mutual respect until you have proof of someone being a bitch or a hoe.........
you aint from nowhere.... your an offbrand

funny thing is i never expected to hear you come off like this
"ASSUMED" you were a G since you claim the rip... guess not

is just graphics but seriously.... typography, pantones all that shit... take a class nigga