Track I Made Embraced by Mars, "Suicide Anthem"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
And I got some good ass comments on it :( One was "I don't like rap but I love this !" and "SMCrazy's songs are a work of art"

Dose youtube know how hard I've worked to get a fanbase ? Imma kill Tiny Tim for no reason

Nov 15, 2007
im ganna be honest, your shit is trash...

but your so young and you got so many more years to improve on your flow and everything else you might really become nice... not trying to hate, just my opinion... dont take it the wrong way crazy, im really not trying to be a dick for once lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
well honnestly dude, you've gave me so much shit on this forum, I really just think you're trying to insult me cause if you really didn't wanna be a dick you would not have made the post. But it's your call, if your just giving your opinion whatever, but with the past beef we've had, I can't trust that, and I just think your tryin to insult me.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
I aint hatin fool...

damn if you can take a little joke then how you gonna handle some real haters?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I added a extra verse to the track, but since youtube as temporarily frozen my profile from uploading videos, I have to wait a few months

I wanna thank Taxman, I learned that using more of my regular voice lets me rap faster