Track I Made Embraced by Mars, "Suicide Anthem"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I'm going home in 3 weeks and recording some tracks and a cover or two with Born2Suffer aka JP Death.

Beat for this tracks is nice. Mic don't really matter since you on like a trip hop tip. With a professional mic you'll sound mad different because of clarity. I'm not even exactly sure whats your normal tone and whats a voice in these tracks. I ain't gonna hate. It's not easy to make music.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
ever consider changing up the voice a lil bit??

and have you ever recorded a track with your normal voice??

beats dope tho homie

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Honestly Crazy.. I've heard way worse.. I was kinda impressed dude.

I like the voice and direction you're going with. I'd maybe lose "the voice" for a few words.. ya know? Maybe come in and out of it. Listen to a lot of Mastamind, because that's kinda who you remind me of (when I say listen, study his flow.. take notes, etc etc.).

Also, you stress a few words, but I'd take it even further. Draw some of them out more and put real emotion into them, because it kinda sounds like you're just reading your lyrics off of a paper.

Oct 24, 2008
i kinda liked it but like taxman said put a little more emotion into it and you should try to record a little bit with out "the voice", for me it made it hard to hear sum of the words... and yer only like 14, right?

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
I'm with Tax. I was impressed. And it def reminded me of Esham/Mastamind. Keep doing shit like this and show it to the right people and they will LOVE it. lol Better quality is always good, learning how to do hooks, getting a better beat, better mixing, etc is always good. Mostly all you need is practice. Just keep doing more and more and you'll find your own mistakes and work past them. Keep working at it.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Just to put it out there, I produced this beat, so if you like it and want beats like this, PM me and I'll hook you up. I like producing more then rapping honestly, but I do like rapping as well, and it releases alot of stress

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm going home in 3 weeks and recording some tracks and a cover or two with Born2Suffer aka JP Death.

Beat for this tracks is nice. Mic don't really matter since you on like a trip hop tip. With a professional mic you'll sound mad different because of clarity. I'm not even exactly sure whats your normal tone and whats a voice in these tracks. I ain't gonna hate. It's not easy to make music.
Finally someone recognizes me as Trip Hop, because I really wanna go for that