Top 10 Murdered Rappers....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
This shit is on askmen.com people. It's not like that site is gonna have ears to the street. Just be happy they even bothered having this list in the first place.

Apr 25, 2002
Scott La Rock is a LEGEND.
If it was'nt for him and KRS-ONE... dam...what can I say?

One of the first "gangsta" rap albums CRIMINAL MINDED
They are some of the ones who laid the blueprint to what we have today.

"LET US GET BACK TO WHAT WE CALL HIP-HOP, AND WHAT IT MEANT TO DJ SCOTT La ROCK" -KRS "My Philosophy"

Aug 7, 2006
my list would of went

10. Yaki Kadafi
9. Soulja Slim
8. Mac Dre
7. Freaky Tah (Lost Boyz)
6. Proof
5. The Notorious B.I.G.
4. 2pac
3. Big L
2. Jam Master Jay
1. Scott La Rock

shit my whole click was like fuck music when we heard Freaky Tah passed. also JMJ and scott were legends and innovators. Once again most heads wont agree with my list but thats my opinion and I am stickin to my story BOYEEEEE!! haha

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I have a question. What did Yak and Mac Dre do that Proof and Scott La Rock didn't? Scott La Rock was there when KRS blew...when the dis record changed the face of Hip-Hop.

Kadafi was a dope rapper, but he wasn't around long enough to do anything. He was one of Pac's soldiers, and he wasn't around long enough after 'Pac to carry the torch. Mac Dre, he did a lot of shit in the Bay...but his contributions to hip-hop were not greater than Scott La Rock or Proof. Remember, Proof had his hand in the underground scene as a major player. Besides, Proof's spits were better than MD, hands down. If you think otherwise...I'm sorry. His overall rhyme and stage show were incredible.

Jul 23, 2003
jesus if it was to up all you mac dre would be #1. punch yourself in the cooch for askin who scott la rock was. and punch ya momma's cooch for sayin he should be behind mac. his murder started the stop the violence hip hop movement with all the og legends.

Jul 12, 2002
jesus if it was to up all you mac dre would be #1. punch yourself in the cooch for askin who scott la rock was. and punch ya momma's cooch for sayin he should be behind mac. his murder started the stop the violence hip hop movement with all the og legends.
No shit. These people must be young as fuck talking about how Mac Dre should be ahead of Scott La Rock. Most of you saying that shit probably had no idea who Scott La Rock was before this list came out which is ignorant and pathetic especially if you call yourself a hip-hop fan. In fact just do us all a favor and don't call yourself a hip-hop fan.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
No shit. These people must be young as fuck talking about how Mac Dre should be ahead of Scott La Rock. Most of you saying that shit probably had no idea who Scott La Rock was before this list came out which is ignorant and pathetic especially if you call yourself a hip-hop fan. In fact just do us all a favor and don't call yourself a hip-hop fan.
No shit. "Uhhhh, who's Busy Bee Starski? Who's Kool Moe Dee? Who's MC Shan? What does BDP mean? Who's Biz Markie?" HAHAHAHA!