Top 10 Murdered Rappers....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/celebrity/top-10-murdered-rappers.html

Over the last two decades, hip-hop has exploded from a genre heard only in the inner city to a mainstream phenomenon. Controversy sells, and many hip-hop stars’ lyrics tell tales about the poverty and violence they escaped when they reached stardom. In some cases, rappers can’t escape their pasts and pay the ultimate price, having their careers ended prematurely at the hands of someone else. As a result, the whole genre suffers and we’re left mourning the creative performers whose lives went unfulfilled. In this list, we’re looking at 10 rappers -- among them a couple of very influential DJs -- who impacted the genre, but who were tragically taken away violently. We’re not celebrating their deaths, but rather we’re acknowledging their successes while they were alive.

10. Freaky Tah (Lost Boyz)
9. Soulja Slim
8. Mac Dre
7. Yaki Kadafi
6. Scott La Rock
5. Proof
4. Big L
3. Jam Master Jay
2. The Notorious B.I.G.
1. 2pac

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
thats crazy how we lost the best in the Bay, LA, NY and from what i hear, Soulja slim was fuckin sick down south.

May 2, 2002
Ive heard the name scott la rock before.

"I bust a shot for scott la rock".. I cant remember what song thats from or who sings it.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Mine would be

10. Freaky Tah (Lost Boyz)
9. Proof
8. Mac Dre
7. Yaki Kadafi
6. Scott La Rock
5. Soulja Slim
4. Big L
3. The Notorious B.I.G.
2. Jam Master Jay
1. 2pac

Nov 26, 2007
thats crazy how we lost the best in the Bay, LA, NY and from what i hear, Soulja slim was fuckin sick down south.
It's funny, I've always said that Mac Dre was like the Soulja Slim of the Bay. A lot of people in the bay believe that he was the best, but a lot of times, outside if the region, people just didn't get what all the hype was about. They both got the same kind of love where they were from and when both of them passed, it was devastating to the rap communities of both areas.