TONY YAYO AND G UNIT ATTACK 15 YEAR OLD BOY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2007
Fox said:
it's curtains for g-unit, they obviously didn't realise the kid was jimmy's son
Im pretty sure they knew it was his son, the son was probably talking a lil shit thinking they couldnt touch him cause he was a kid...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Fox said:
it's curtains for g-unit, they obviously didn't realise the kid was jimmy's son
regardless of WHOSE kid it is. yayo is like my age....THIRTY FRIGGIN FIVE, WTF is he doin' attackin' kids half his age??

I know kids look more grown up these days but sheesh....this guys' doin' 7 much.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
im in no way condoning a grown man fighting with a little kid but...i know more than a gangful of teenage punks who run their mouth and could sure use a ass whooping from some grown men...yall mfoos watch the wire...that little kid trying to punk that one teenager trying to go straight...then straight dudes potna just lays a ass whooping on that little ass kid...dont tell me he didnt have that shit coming trying to stifle the gang outta some coke or cash...forget which one.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
come on now, if this happened i bet this kid ran his mufuckin' mouth. nothing major will happen. some lawsuits brought up but shit be easy to counter. i sometimes feel some kids need some ass whooping since their parents don't do it. at least dude didn't get a tec-9 to the chest at a club like c-murder did with a teenager acting up with him.

Apr 20, 2003
This is an all time low for Yayo and G-Unit!!! Oh wait I 4got Yayo's album also was an all time low, lmao it went quadruple wood.... Fuckin Tony Mayo never seizes to amaze me.