TONY YAYO AND G UNIT ATTACK 15 YEAR OLD BOY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2007
March 22, 2007. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that a group of men, which included members of 50 Cent's G Unit, got into a scuffle with a 15 year old boy. The young man, who goes by the name of Lil Henchman (photo'd below), is the son of The Game's manager Jimmy Henchmen. He was not seriously injured in the scuffle.

A witness to the incident spoke exclusively to MediaTakeOut.com. The witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told us that the fight started at a Manhattan parking garage. According to the witness, the group of men that instigated the scuffle included recording artist Tony Yayo.

And this isn't the first time that Tony Yayo has found himself in trouble. Yayo, and a few of the other men that the witness claims were involved in the scuffle, are considered "persons of interest" in the police investigation of the death of Busta Rhymes' bodyguard, Israel Ramirez.

It's not clear what caused the scuffle. But The Game and members of the G Unit have been involved in a bitter rap feud for more than a year.

Developing...
View attachment 74402

View attachment 74403

Jan 1, 2006
Fucked up... you don't go after someone's kids to make a point. That's a bitch move right there. I agree with "Cesolito #1" they got the balls to punk a young blood but not any big timers. I smell PUSSY

May 10, 2002
So just because this story is negative against G-Unit y'all believe it?

What if it was Common or Talib Kweli, would y'all instantly believe it?

Jan 1, 2006
MrPeete said:
So just because this story is negative against G-Unit y'all believe it?

What if it was Common or Talib Kweli, would y'all instantly believe it?
I don't know, based on the beef it could be true. But if it's true then they punks. Common and Talib? Never that they too conscious it's not their style.

May 10, 2002
The Visualizer said:
I don't know, based on the beef it could be true. But if it's true then they punks. Common and Talib? Never that they too conscious it's not their style.
lol

Y'all fall for the WWF shit waaaaaaay too easy

Jun 30, 2005
if it is true, yayo and them is hella weak. aint yayo like 30? haha he too old to be thumpin with a kid half his age. they doin too much over some bullshit.

If you're going to fuck with someone's kid, you better be ready to deal with the consequences. That's the kind of shit you don't let slide.
hell yeah, i feel the same way.