....TONIGHT SHOW IN DENVER, CO......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
I'm down with ICP and TWIZTID........but,

I don't see why them JUGGALOS feel they have to go SHIRTLESS......

and does anyone agree, that most of them fuckers STINK........ @ every past show I remember walkin' by atleast one that just made me gag.... lol....

Jan 18, 2006
yea i saw some faygo in line and dudes without shirts pouring it all over themselves, alls i know is if any of that shit would of gotten on me i would of cracked some skulls.. but as it turns out i spilled some kind of drink when i fell so im sure i looked like a juggalo at the end of the night anyways

Jan 18, 2006
^we were up front at the start, maybe 15 rows back right in the middle... about halfway through my friends wanted to move up to the left balcony and i lost them so i just hung out in the back for most of the rest of it

Jul 22, 2007
TECH6688846993 said:
I'm down with ICP and TWIZTID........but,

I don't see why them JUGGALOS feel they have to go SHIRTLESS......

and does anyone agree, that most of them fuckers STINK........ @ every past show I remember walkin' by atleast one that just made me gag.... lol....

Ok how does ONE at every show make the "most of them" seriously one mother fucker you walk by stinks so that means i must smell? and all my homies smell? haha go fuck yourself! anyone up in that mother fucker who didnt where a decent ammount of deodorant cause of how fuckin hot it was stuck - the whole night the air smell was bud smoke competing with a bad smell of massive fat boy BO! And im a skinny dude with my shirt ON!(most people i saw with there shirts off were not juggalos by the way) but ya skinny dude and im bald but i still had load of sweat pourin off my ass! and well i got there late but ummmm wasnt blaze there? He is the main reason why the whole juggalo chanting and shit went on in the lines --- whenever its just tech you only get the chill juggalos but since blaze was there(dunno i didnt get there till kmk was half way threw there set) thats why ya got the hyper ass ninjas up in there. but show was crazy off the hook of course since imma juggalo i loved to see how many ninjas were there - especially since the last show i went too here - like 2 shows ago - didnt go to the one right after everready was released but the one before that when HnH opened for em seemed like it was like 90% wetbacks up in there! so dunno about the rest of you colorado fucks but i would MUCH MUCH rather see juggalos then mother fuckers who barely speak english --- but as for this show fuckin crazy - 50% juggalos 20% kings then like 30% crazy randomness - swear to fuckin god the i heard 2 languages i wasnt sure what there were - not spanish one i think was korean think the other was german or something from europe from some funny looking white dude --- sorry i rambled not much thought in paragraph form - just wrote whutever as i thought it

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Who the hell are you? And damn homie "wetbacks" is a racist term. If I'm right it means illegal aliens in a really mean way Your new here, but a while ago we where talking about how, allot of Juggalos are racist and you just proved our point. So Ill guess that your in the I Smell good But I'm Racist In Certain Aspects category?

Jul 1, 2004
Why call yourself NINJAS thats fuckin stupid as hell. Do you all gather and smell bad and practice martial arts together? Are you all motorcycles made by kawasaki. NINJA MAKES NO FUCKIN SENSE.

OH and trust me just because dude smelled 1 foul smellin motherfucker dont mean he was the only 1. 85% of the juggalos smell like a god damn garbage can.

Oh and dont be racist...

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
ant_johnson_16 said:
Why call yourself NINJAS thats fuckin stupid as hell. Do you all gather and smell bad and practice martial arts together? Are you all motorcycles made by kawasaki. NINJA MAKES NO FUCKIN SENSE.

OH and trust me just because dude smelled 1 foul smellin motherfucker dont mean he was the only 1. 85% of the juggalos smell like a god damn garbage can.

Oh and dont be racist...
I was thinking the same shit about the ninjas. If anything they look like the Beverly Hills Ninja haha. And it is a big percent that smells like a fucking bum.