....TONIGHT SHOW IN DENVER, CO......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
i got this today in my myspace mail too.

Come join Marijuana Radio tonight at the FILLMORE Auditorium in Denver, CO

There will be some KILLER acts there including HED PE, KOTTONMOUTH KINGS, TECH 9, POTLUCK and more!!

Marijuana Radio will be interviewing LOU DOGG about his bad-ass drum sets! Maybe he will let HOLLYG bust a beat!? We are also very interested in taking a nice hit off of his vaporizor!

www.MarijuanaRadio.com
www.MarijuanaRadioTV.com

Join our street team and participate in EVENTS! www.Marijuanaradio.com/streetteam.html

Jan 28, 2005
you should do some wild ass shit to get on that DVD! Dont be caught actin' like a lil bitch when you know you wanna see yourself on that DVD muddafucka

Oct 18, 2006
The show was off the hook, as usual. Hed P.E. kicked fucking ass, and got the crowd wild as fuck.

I've never been hotter or sweatier at any show ever though. They need some big ass fans in the Fillmore or something.

VIP was really chill, and Tech dropped some big news.

Straight from The Real's mouth:

Tech N9ne: Live in Denver CD/DVD

don't know when this will be released, but I can't wait to scope it out.

Overall a dope fucking show.

KMK was alright, but Tech Kutt and Krizz absolutely murdered their set.

Jun 2, 2005
hell yeah!! shit was sic tech tore the stage up like always. shit was fucin hot as hell in there but was well worth it. cant wait for the next one.

Jan 18, 2006
k well i dont remember most of the show,,,, i kind of remember moshing.... also there was a closed down bar that had all these drinks and i drank up like 7 of them does anyone have videos or anything?

Jan 3, 2006
ohhhh boy..... This show was off da chain.....

I was FRONT FUCKIN' ROW, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE..... I finally got there right as KMK came out..... I thought they kicked ass... and from when they finished until N9NE came out..... it was on...... I've never thrown that many elbows in my life..... alot of peeps couldn't hold they ground and got moved to the rear..... It was so fuckin' hotttt.... ALOT of peeps were pulled out by the staff and their spot was open for grabs, only leadin' to more elbows..... A couple peeps fainted around me, but not too many..... One "surfer" landed right on this chicks head right next to me, she had to be taken off .... That fucker nailed her hard, I felt bad for her, but, then it was N9NE time.....................

Dude, they fuckin' rocked from beginning to end...... They cameras were everywhere...... You know how they video of the front row alot, that is exactly what they did...... I know Imma be on that DVD.... Hell yeah....

Nov 9, 2003
TECH6688846993 said:
ohhhh boy..... This show was off da chain.....

I was FRONT FUCKIN' ROW, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE..... I finally got there right as KMK came out..... I thought they kicked ass... and from when they finished until N9NE came out..... it was on...... I've never thrown that many elbows in my life..... alot of peeps couldn't hold they ground and got moved to the rear..... It was so fuckin' hotttt.... ALOT of peeps were pulled out by the staff and their spot was open for grabs, only leadin' to more elbows..... A couple peeps fainted around me, but not too many..... One "surfer" landed right on this chicks head right next to me, she had to be taken off .... That fucker nailed her hard, I felt bad for her, but, then it was N9NE time.....................

Dude, they fuckin' rocked from beginning to end...... They cameras were everywhere...... You know how they video of the front row alot, that is exactly what they did...... I know Imma be on that DVD.... Hell yeah....
You lucky bastard
I still havent got off the island to make it to a concert yet

Aug 5, 2003
Techs part of the show was tight. The Fillmore is a great venue! Juggalos were all over the place yelling out stupid ass ICP chants, I don't think they realized it wasn't an ICP concert, they must have been disappointed when the show ended and there was no ICP. My only other gripe is that it was an all ages show!

Tech Tore it up!!

Oct 18, 2006
DezertEagle said:
Techs part of the show was tight. The Fillmore is a great venue! Juggalos were all over the place yelling out stupid ass ICP chants, I don't think they realized it wasn't an ICP concert, they must have been disappointed when the show ended and there was no ICP. My only other gripe is that it was an all ages show!

Tech Tore it up!!

Welcome to a Tech N9ne concert

Aug 5, 2003
You must not of been a fan back in the day.

pitch171717 said:
Welcome to a Tech N9ne concert

Well that's not how they were when I first started going to tech shows!!!

That didn't start happening until the wicked wonka tour!

I could really do with out all the lame juggalo shit. Other than that, the show was tight.

Aug 5, 2003
Well if I was going to an ICP concert I could understand it. There were tons of them standing in line singing ICP songs and chants. You think they would be signing tech n9ne songs and if not atleast Kotton Mouth King songs. I'm not even sure most of them are tech fans, Seems like they're just itching to find a reason to paint their faces and spray faygo everywhere!

Just saying that it's not my thing and I don't see why they feel the need to turn a Tech show in to an ICP rally.

Oct 18, 2006
DezertEagle said:
Well that's not how they were when I first started going to tech shows!!!

That didn't start happening until the wicked wonka tour!

I could really do with out all the lame juggalo shit. Other than that, the show was tight.

Yeah my first show was in 2003, so I'm relatively new. I don't remember there being lots of juggalos at that show, but almost every show since then has been a Juggalo fest with all their chants and shit.

"Who's goin chicken huntin?" and bullshit like that.

i always try to follow their chants with a Tech chant, since we are at a fucking TECH show.