Tomorrow evening...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Lmao! Did you really just compare Robert Horry to Kobe?! I mean, I liked Horry's clutch shooting but c'mon son!
im just sayin, dude put kobes greatness around his 4 rings but kobe WAS robert horry for 3 of those 4 rings. he's got ONE as THE MAN on his team thats what im sayin. you just misinterpreted what i stated.

Mar 18, 2003
And Tony...Jordan and Kobe are only similar cause Kobe basically copied everything he did.
Can you elaborate on that?

For me...he seems like a cocky bitch. Maybe you feel that way about Lebron...but I like him.
Really? Is that the real reason you hate Kobe because LeBron 'I could win the scoring title every single year' James is the epitome of cocky.

my point exactly.

shaq led the lakers to 3 rings
kobe played a big role in 3 rings and led them to 1
Allow me to match your in-depth analysis and say, NO, Kobe lead the Lakers to 4 rings.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the year jordan came back from playing baseball, his team got knocked out of the playoffs before they even reached the finals. even with mvp scottie pippen on his team. bottom line, jordan was lucky he didn't have to go up against hakeem the dream those two years when the rockets won the championship.

ps. jordan copied his game from dr j, guess he can't be considered the greatest either...

Jul 5, 2009
Stop comparin Kobe to Jordan. MJ is considered "The Greatest Athlete of All-Time" while Kobe should be compared to LeBron when he's older and Shaq and Tim Duncan and other greats of this era. For real, if u wanna compare the two, who do the players and coaches say who the best is? Kobe has better three point range and can do more of the spectacular dribble moves but go look at the highlights of both players and it's obvious how much better MJ is than everybody else. Even Magic always said Jordan is the greatest, ya'll know what it is.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
john wooden, arguably the greatest basketball coach of all time, changed his pick for GOAT from jordan to kobe this season. phil jackson said he'd rather have kobe taking the last shot to win the game instead of jordan.

the two greatest basketball minds ever are probably right.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
you'd have a point if he picked someone completely out of left field and if he didn't explain why he picked kobe as the greatest. his reasoning was very sound. wooden lauded kobe's work ethic. he noted how kobe came into the 2009 season with new post moves and was shooting the best percentage of his career(this happened before the injuries kicked in). also praised his defense.

May 2, 2002
Can you elaborate on that?
Yes, but I won't. You already know anyway.

Really? Is that the real reason you hate Kobe because LeBron 'I could win the scoring title every single year' James is the epitome of cocky.
Not the only reason. I said cocky "bitch", not just cocky. It's the way he carries himself...I don't like it. I know you heart Kobe, get over it.

And for the record Lebron is wearing thin on me too.....

Mar 18, 2003
Yes, but I won't. You already know anyway.
To be honest I really dont know. I've heard people say that he sticks his tongue out from time to time.

Not the only reason. I said cocky "bitch", not just cocky. It's the way he carries himself...I don't like it. I know you heart Kobe, get over it.
Get over what? That I like Kobe as a basketball player or that you hate him? Neither are a problem to me.