Tomorrow evening...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
not a lakers fan but anybody that hates on the greatness of kobe is a punk ass bitch...im a lil younger i barley seen jordan in his prime, im just glad ive witnessed someone great like kobe.....lakers in 6, not sure he will lose to the celtics in a 7 game series again...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I got to see Jordan in his prime. The first year I started watching basketball was like 1991. Jordan and Kobe are very similar. Jordan took more shots than Kobe does.... Kobe has longer range that Jordan. Kobe can be argued as the greatest basketball player ever. He has already won 4 championship rings.

May 2, 2002
Nobody hates on Kobe for being great...they hate on Kobe cause he acts like a bitch. I hate Kobe, but I can admit he's a great player.

And Tony...Jordan and Kobe are only similar cause Kobe basically copied everything he did.

That in itself automatically disqualifies him in my eyes as being the greatest ever. Be your own man.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I got to see Jordan in his prime. The first year I started watching basketball was like 1991. Jordan and Kobe are very similar. Jordan took more shots than Kobe does.... Kobe has longer range that Jordan. Kobe can be argued as the greatest basketball player ever. He has already won 4 championship rings.
kobe cannot be argued as the best player ever. lets get real here. robert horry has what? 7 rings?

Apr 25, 2002
Nobody hates on Kobe for being great...they hate on Kobe cause he acts like a bitch. I hate Kobe, but I can admit he's a great player.

And Tony...Jordan and Kobe are only similar cause Kobe basically copied everything he did.

That in itself automatically disqualifies him in my eyes as being the greatest ever. Be your own man.
Some of yall are too young to remember cause you never seen him play in a regular season game. Not no highlight film, or some shit where he is soaring over folks. Im talking REGULAR game. Jordan acted like a BEEEEYATCH!!! I know SOME of yall love him cause the shoes, and you seen space jam 20 times, but he was a muthafucca on that court...so how can you hate Kobe and LOVE Jordan when they share alot of the same similarties behaviorwise?

Oh and Lebron is a bitch too (that was for Gimpy)

Apr 25, 2002
Since I made no reference to you age wise, but you felt that I did, we will discuss.

Since you are 33 foo....You cant recall any games in which Jordan ass was whining and complainin? You cant remember no fights? Or do you have him so much on a pedastool that all that is forgiven and forgotten.

Not only that, I remember when that fool came out here and was gettin fools fired from thier jobs for just attempting to talk to him, and attempting to have him sign an autograph. It DONT GET NO MORE BITCH THEN THAT...

.....waits on gimpys reply......

May 2, 2002
Bitch Ass Kobe

Well...you quoted what I wrote...so yeah I felt that you did.

I remember Jordan complaining and fights and all that (not getting folks fired but I'll take your word for it).

That stuff really doesn't bother me. I once saw Bonds refuse to give a kid an autograph...Bonds drove off in his truck..the kid kept.chasing him and Bonds didn't even stop. Haha and I still like him.

There are just certain people you like and ones you don't...for whatever reason.

Jordan...despite what you said...is mostly well liked and respected. Kobe on the other hand is not very well liked by most.

For me...he seems like a cocky bitch. Maybe you feel that way about Lebron...but I like him.

In the end who fuckin cares...those fools could give a fuck about you and me anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
Well...you quoted what I wrote...so yeah I felt that you did.

I remember Jordan complaining and fights and all that (not getting folks fired but I'll take your word for it).

That stuff really doesn't bother me. I once saw Bonds refuse to give a kid an autograph...Bonds drove off in his truck..the kid kept.chasing him and Bonds didn't even stop. Haha and I still like him.

There are just certain people you like and ones you don't...for whatever reason.

Jordan...despite what you said...is mostly well liked and respected. Kobe on the other hand is not very well liked by most.

For me...he seems like a cocky bitch. Maybe you feel that way about Lebron...but I like him.

In the end who fuckin cares...those fools could give a fuck about you and me anyway.
1. Rise above emotion. Yes you were quoted, but were not specifically mentioned until I said something about Lebron since we have gone back and forth on speakin on that cat.

2. Warriors played a season in San Jose Arena one year due to the colliseum getting remodeled or some shit like that. Chicago came in and whooped that ass (Pippen/Rodman/Jordan Bulls Team). The hotel where The Bulls were stayin in downtown San Jo, as well as a few people where I worked (The San Jose Arena) were fired casue Jordan told management that employees attempted to make contact with him, and asked for a pic or autograph. He is an ICON. Not everyday will you be 3 feet away from "Air" Jordan, I think that was weak to snitch them out.

3. We talkin NBA and not MLB.

4. I respect Lebron and his game. I just dont think he is able to "finish" yet. In the NBA you can be a great player, and the best, but if you dont get no rings, then your greatness comes into question (eg. K. Malone, C. Barkley, etc...)

5. See #1. This is a message board, we one here craccin on the NBA. All in fun and good nature. This is just something to pass time..

May 2, 2002
I've been on here for like 10 years...I don't get emotional man...this is just how I am haha.

I come here to talk shit...and I expect you to do the same. That's what makes the sports forum great.

Jordan is still the greatest...and Kobe is still a bitch haha.